02

smiling like the first ray of sunlight, she finally reached into the classroom, she is gonna stay in. she went inside and faced some students, she never knew.

when she reached inside the classroom, she first saw was the stranger faces in both genders then the desk and seats which was going up like stairs and that was her class for this subject or whatever.

she smiled lightly at the girl who looked at her, as that girl smiled back. with that, she took steps then a seat which was near the window in the middle row.

she sat there and placed her bags, on the desk. then she took out the notebook and then her phone. checking if her family members messaged her that's it.

no messages. she looked up to see everyone on the phone as she had notebooks in front of her.

she was so far different from everyone here. she didn't asked for this. she grew up with this.

she never knew what was love not even from her parents. she spended her childhood in alone room with notebooks in front of her then all of sudden, she grew up with no love life.

she was seventeen yet no affair with anyone. she got attracted to many boys but the thought of her father rules pulled her dreams back.

she doesn't even know if she is ever gonna feel love or nah.

she dont know what love is.

she imagined it like the most beautiful meaning but whenever she heard about it from her sister  it was the answer,

love is something you feel once in life. first love in young age is just stupid love. but if we feel love for someone in age like she did, then its a fall. pain will come with love... but if its meant to be then yes.

erin was always a figure who gave her the most attention. she hated that she left her family for someone she met in seconds.

then again,, you never felt love so no, you can't judge.

but then again,, why you never felt loved?

pulling you out of your thoughts when teacher took place in the classroom, "hello everyone here, i'm miss lin kang, yes with me you are gonna spend your three years"

as everyone, you looked at her when she smiled. "its your first day here in this university so,, no studies today. but something to tell you what this life is"

you started to listen to her words carefully, "well university life is something so paradise like. you are here. its your life now. you are gonna study something upper from school. you are gonna learn many things now. knowing or unknowingly, these things you are gonna face all of your life"

"University life.. uhm i guess, you are gonna learn studies and a life. you guys luckily can meet someone here, you will adore. you are gonna meet many figures here in these three years"

"you are gonna spend your three beautiful years with many stranger figures now... Will create memories you will remember all your life... so please enjoy this life. rules are something you guys need to break to win life..."

"so... try and live here. talk with everyone, create memories while your dreams" she smiled brightly and then, "lets hear your introduction now"

and that was beginning of your life.

TIME SKIP : 1:46 AM

it was finally the time where you didn't had any classes right now . sitting on the end table of the cafetaria with the packet of chips in front of you, your hand busy with the pen to write your schedule on the notebook page,,

when you heard loud gasps from the people that were sitting in the cafetaria. she didn't knew why until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Her eyes widen from the unknown feeling in her body. She suddenly felt...so...naucious.

"excuse me" a deep raspy voice came making you jolt up and stood straight, which led you to hit the chest of that deep voice owner.

you groaned as turned behind, your eyes turned even more wider when you faced an unknown guy, you stumbled back as putted your hand on the table and leaned on it.

while the front guy just chuckled and said, "i have something to-" "look, please go away" you said.

he let out a dark chuckle then said, "atleast hear me -" "no please, go away... please" you mumbled not liking how his body and face was close to yours.

and for the first time,, someone rejected his closeness.

his eyes scrunched, as he took a close look of your face. he took a close look of your gliterring eyes jewel like with long lashes, they were brown in color. eyebrows straight but thin. your honey skin which was whining because of the small ray of sunlight coming from the window. your orangish pouty lips, kissable. your windblown black hairs.

your tiny figure which he could hold like he could do it for life. you were not skinny like other girls, you were medium. you didn't had any choker around your neck like other girls, you had a naked neck yet it shone brightly in his eyes.

you were not like others.... you were so simple. you were not over dressed like others yet the simple outfit on you was looking so pretty.

you were that type of girl he never wanted to admire, who he bullied and made joke of.. but now, he was admiring that type.

your visuals were simple yet perfect.

but again, "please... you are way too much close" your voice came as shaky. he was loving how scared you was from him. and fuck it was taking his heart.

"please... can you please?" your voice was still shaky, and swear he was loving it. a smirk took place on his face as he moved back.

giving you space and as soon as he did, your tiny figure ran away from there, leaving your notebook.

which gifted him a way to know you,

y/f/n, english major.