***I DON'T UNDERSTAND***

What if vel started speaking Spanish to malori while they are dating?

"oh, dios, te quiero mucho. ¿Por qué eres tan hermosa?" The words flowed perfectly off the dragoness tongue.

"What was that, my queen?" The mage asked in her normal obliviously sweet voice. Just turning her head enough to look at the golden dilating eyes of her queen.

"Dije '¿Por qué eres tan hermosa?'" The queen answered with irritation dispite it being her thats speaking a different language.

While speaking the words the dragoness had avoided eye contact by staring at the wall in hopes not to blush.

Even though the dragon was speaking another language she still felt embarrassed by the words.

"I still don't get it." Malori had now turned fully towards velverosa.

"Can you say it again?"

"Dije '¿Por qué eres tan hermosa?'"

"'Dije '¿Por qué eres tan hermosa?''" The mage repeated back what the queen had said in a confused fashon, still not fully understanding what it means.

Even though the queen knew malori didn't know what she had said, vel couldn't help her face heating up.

Thats when a thought popped into the dragoness head 'what else can i make her say?'

"te ves tan caliente ahora mismo."

"'te ves tan caliente ahora mismo?'" The mage repeated again, face as confused as ever.

The words made a smirk creep up the Spanish speakers face. 'This is fun.'

"te amo malori."

"Vel, I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Malori was whining now, desperately trying to figure out was her girlfriend was saying to her.

The gears in her head were turning but no resolution came up.

A satisfied chuckle left the larger of the two, amused by her lovers response.

"Nothing important, malori." When finishing her sentence the queen gave a couple of head pats to her human before she tried to leave for the second time today.

Malori had opened the huge door to leave before blowing a kiss to her older girlfriend and saying....

"yo también te amo, vel~"

While closing the door the queens face was building in blush from embarrassment.

This whole time MALORI HAD KNOWN WHAT SHE WAS SAYING!! AGHHHHH!

Have a wonderful day/night ;)