Chapter 7

—————————————————————
{Setting: ??? , Seoul}
{Date: 04|06|2015}
—————————————————————

—————————————————————{Setting: ??? , Seoul}{Date: 04|06|2015}—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

JYP was there. Sitting on the judge table. About to announce the 7 members for the girl group of Twice. It has been three terrifying, long months since the start of the show. Now it's already ending.

The remaining girls were nervous. Along the journey, many of them were sadly eliminated. The many that were eliminated, were mostly the younger members.

JYP opened his mouth, and most of the girls held their breath in anticipation. The man looked at the girls with sympathy, he hesitated to say the first member.

"The first member is... Im Nayeon!" The mentioned girl looked up in tears, she was overjoyed when she walked up the stage. She then glanced at the others and mouthed 'fighting' with the gesture to them.

"The second member is... Yoo Jungyeon!" She was crying, she hugged the others before jogging towards the stage. When she reached there, she immediately got hugged by Nayeon.

"The third member is... Kim Dahyun!" Dahyun was close to tears, she whispered her support to the rest before joining the others on stage.

"The fourth member is... Myoui Mina!" Mina's eyes were being covered by her hands as she walked up the stage. Everyone shouted words of encouragement for her and the rest.

"The fifth member is... Minatozaki Sana!" Sana was full on crying like the rest. She looked at her friends, many of them had a discouraged look on their faces. They're losing hope.

"The sixth member is... Son Chaeyoung!" The small girl widened her eyes, shocked at the news. She ran up the stage and joined the others.

Some of the remaining girls had already lost hope. "And the seventh member is... Park Jihyo!" The mentioned girl cried harder. She's been through a lot.

The rest of them had a sullen look on their faces. But tried to to be happier for the others. Then JYP pulled out three envelopes.

He smiled and said, "I have a surprise for you girls. I've thought about it, and decided that there will be more members." The rest of the girls looked up with hope.

"Yes, I said there would be seven members. But I think, without the other additional members, the group won't be complete." JYP finished, getting the audience curious.

He took one envelope and opened it. "The eighth member is... Chou Tzuyu!" The said girl was all smiley. She joined the others on stage and group hugged.

JYP then took another envelope, "The ninth member is... Hirai Momo!" Momo was crying. She was eliminated, but still added to the group. She ran onstage to join the others.

JYP took a deep breath, and opened the last envelope. He smiled before saying, "And finally, our last member is... Bae Jae Hwa!" Jae Hwa was surprised.

She then slowly walked to the stage, where she was crushed in a hug with the other members. JYP smiled at them, but the moment was ruined when a judge asked, "What!? Why her?"

He looked at the man, narrowing his eyes at him. "What do you mean, 'why her?' Huh? Do you have a problem?" He questioned, the man then explained how Jae Hwa didn't have what it takes to be in the group, she was too young.

"Do you know why I chose her." JYP dangerously asked, making the man shake his head. He smirked, before saying,

"She was chosen because; one, she's very talented; two, she passes the expectations of an idol; three, she's the bridge between the foreign line and the Korean line."

Everyone around was confused at the last part. Except JYP and Jae Hwa of course. "What do you mean?" The man asked. JYP looked around, before making eye contact with the said girl. She shrugged.

He then sighed and said, "Well, when I said she's the bridge between the foreign line and the others. I meant, she'll be the one keeping them connected. Because she's half Korean, half Japanese, half Chinese, and half Taiwanese. Get me?"

The audience was silent. All of them were shook. Especially the girls.

• • [Tzuyu's POV] • •
—————————————————————

Everything was going ok, until the argument. I wasn't paying attention that much, but when I heard and-nim say that Bae Jae Hwa will be the bridge between us, foreign line and the Korean line. I froze.

Then I shake my head mentally to get rid of the thoughts. Maybe it's because she knows how to speak our language. The moment Pd-nim said she was half Korean, half Japanese, and half Chinese, I immediately looked at her.

How? There was a person in this room, who had the same nationality as me. I thought we were the closest between the girls because she an speak Chinese. Why didn't she tell me?

I'm sure the Japanese unnies were shocked too. But something doesn't add up to me. When I looked at her, our eyes met for a moment. It made me blush for a second. Why am I feeling so giddy?

Ugh, Bae Jae Hwa, such an intriguing person... what have you done to me??

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(Aigoo... young love eh? Sorry for not updating yesterday.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️