2 9 Love Is Done Well

Nataniel walked towards Ariel and pushed him on the wall, "What the fuck, chill nigga," They were both standing in the bathroom.
"What did you just say to me?" Nataniel said.
"That I am dating Cyzarine now?"

"What the fuck, dude! Didn't you like Jevelene?"
"When did I ever say I like Jevelene? We are just close friends,"
"But you are always flirting with her!"
"So? I flirt with every girl I see, what's the big deal?"

"Dude, how could you!" Nataniel shouted, "She loved you, it was all there in her eyes,"
"Just because she loved me doesn't make it my liability to love her back, does it?" He said.
Nataniel nodded, "You are right, I misjudged you. It's my fault. Excuse me," 

He went out of the bathroom and Ariel fixed his tie.
Nataniel ran towards the class and looked around. He was sweating a lot and he could feel his head spinning. He was not used to Moscow weather. And with the upcoming summers, it was only harder for him to stick around people.

"Jevelene!" Nataniel yelled.
"She is on a leave today," Cyzarine said.
"Voi hitsit!" 

. . .

"Paimon!" Leviathan yelled from his throne. He was looking into a little lake before him, which seemed like a mirror, reflecting that rock where he met Jevelene.
"Yes, my lord," Paimon got on his knees.
Leviathan got up, "I'll won't be here for tonight's feast, inform other demons"
"Where are you going, my lord?"

"I have some urgent business," He flew upwards in the dark.
"Don't tell me you're going to rape another woman,"
"Stop me if you can," Leviathan smirked and flew towards the sky. He emerged out from the ocean to reach the land and flew through the huge sky scrapers and towers. He sat at the top of a tree and saw Jevelene sitting near the small brook, on the rock. She looked at the flowing water and the little fishes inside it. 

"Are you hungry again, young miss?" He asked and she looked up, "Oh! You scared me!"
He smirked and got down, "Of course I did, I am a dem-I mean, yes. What are you doing here?" He asked her. She looked ahead again, "Remember I told you that whenever you have a bad day, you can come here. I thought I could do that when I had a bad day too,"

"Why do you have a bad day?" He asked as he read her mind, "...Ariel?"
"Yes," She said, "He is dating someone now," 
Leviathan stood right behind her, "See, everything you love will slowly kill you. Weather it's cigarettes or demons or that boy with blue eyes, they all kill you in the end"

"I am happy for him, trust me," She said, "But, I don't think I can look at his face or I'll cry,"
"What do you even see in a man who hurts you?"
She smiled as she looked at their reflection, "Sometimes, you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the way they take you to a different place where no one else can,"

He looked at her, "I'll take you somewhere, come with me,"
"Where?" She asked.
"You like flowers, right?"
"How do you know?"

"I know everything about anyone I meet,"
She laughed as she followed him, "What? Are you a god now?"
"Not an arrogant god, but a de-demigod, yes," He rose his hand and the trees of the entire forest began blooming, he brought spring to an entire forest. She laughed as she ran into bushes overflowing with flowers. Every where around her were flower vines and bushes. Trees were shedding flowers slowly. Blue, pink, yellow, orange, it was like a colourful limbo. Leviathan walking in with her. 

At the center of the forest, there was a beautiful garden, with a jasmine vine surrounding it, which opened slowly, giving off a divine scent. He looked at a jasmine bud and moved his hand towards it. She giggled as she caressed every flower petal around her. Then, she looked at him and smiled. She smiled, even if he didn't smile back.