3 0 Remember That I Loved You

"Foma told me you had sex with him last night," Ariel said as he smoked a cigarette.
"Yeah? What the fuck, why did he tell you!" Cyzarine yelled on her phone. Foma chewed a gum while looking into a magazine.

"That's not the point, you cheated on me!" Ariel yelled.
"Not really, see, you're the side kick here. Foma is my demigod, you are not my demigod. So basically, we cheated on him. I dated you cuz for one, you're rich, adopted son of a leading novelist so you know, I got that flex, and two, I like your personality. You give off those bad boy vibes,"

"...Seriously?"
"Oh yeah, your face too. I like your face,"
"...Wow, I am honored, Cyzarine. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks, now fuck off," He hung up and blocked her. Then, he lay down on his bed and felt something hard hit his backbone. He took it out from beneath him and looked at it.

It was that diamond Water Lily he made, shining in the dim lights from outside his window as he lay in the dark, 'Jevelene...' He wondered, 'We may have not spoken to each other in a while, but that doesn't mean if my phone lit up with your name tonight, my heart wouldn't skip a beat like it used to.'

His phone glowed and he turned around, "What does this bitch need now?" He was expecting another late night text from Cyzarine. But the name read-

"Jevelene; 3:08 AM"
He quickly opened it,

"Ariel! I gotta tell you something!" 
He smiled and texted back, "Whatsup?"
"I just had my first kiss!"
He looked at the screen, 'I should've seen this coming,'

"Nice :3 Who is it? Someone from our class?"
"Yeah well...It's a demon,"

His eyes widened, "Pardon?"
"I met a demon in the woods. His name is Leviathan. We read about him in class, right? One of the supreme demon commanders. He kissed me xD I can't stop thinking about it! I was so overwhelmed when he just suddenly pressed his lips on mine. My heart was beating so fast! I think...I love him >////<"
"I've never been this disappointed in my entire fucking life," He texted, "And I officially hate you"

"What? Why?"
"A FUCKING DEMON. Seriously, Jevelene? Do you even know what you're saying? You remember we read about him, so you must also remember what Mr Akagi told us. DO.NOT.GET.FUCKING.INVOLVED.WITH.DEMONS! AND FUCKING LEVIATHAN-OH MY FUCKING GOD, JEVELENE."
"But...He seems to like me and he's nice. He even made me a garden,"
"So? If tomorrow, I make a garden for you, will you kiss me? Slut!"

"But..."
"I don't understand! Guys with the right intentions either stay girlfriend-less like me or find some dumb whore who is sketchy as fuck and cheats on every single bastard she meets. Whilst this horny nigga demon walks from bitch to bitch, you being one of his bitches,"

"You don't even know him,"
"IT'S A FUCKING DEMON, BRO! I know my shit, I ain't dumb like you."
"How can you be so sure what you heard about them is true?"

"It's alright, Jevelene
You do you
You wouldn't understand"

"Are you mad?"

"No
And yes
I am just extremely fucking disappointed
You're so fucking stupid, Jevelene,"

"I still don't understand what I did wrong?"

"BITCH, HOW ARE YOU THIS THICK SKULLED? IT'S FUCKING LEVIATHAN! THE ONLY THING HE WANTS IS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU"

"But he is extremely nice to me,"

"OF COURSE HE IS! THAT IS HOW DEMONS WORK. THEY TREAT YOU AS MACHINES, AND PUT KINDNESS COINS INTO YOU IN RETURN OF SEX. AND ONCE YOU DO IT, HE'LL DISAPPER AND THAT WILL EAT YOU ON THE INSIDE AND KILL YOU! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT! I REALLY PARTLY DO FUCKING HATE YOU"