Chapter-7

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"Hi mom. Hi dad", I greeted politely.

"Princess.. this is Mr. Harry Kingston and his wife Linda. This is my daughter Isabella Collins", my dad introduced us.

"You look beautiful baby", Mrs.Kingston complimented me.

"Thank you",  with a smile I took my seat.

"Meet my son Aaron Kingston", Mr.Kingston introduced the guy.

His emerald green eyes, his sculpted jaw, his sharp nose and his plump lips. He is a Greek god!!

God. He is so good looking!

Stop it Isabella. You are not supposed to drool over him.

I'm not. I'm just admiring the beauty.

After having dinner silently, well my insides are screaming to stop this whatever I'm trying to do wanting me to go home and sleep tight.

Throughout the dinner this Aaron guy is boring a hole in my head with his glare.

Dude! What is your problem?

If you want extra cheese you could ask for. Why pointing your lazer on me when I'm having my date with my cheesy food?

"Baby..you both have a talk", my mom told me making everyone at the table nod at me while Mr. Dude who is sulking for extra cheese started shooting his laser at me.

"Bad move mom", I mumbled to myself while Mr.Dude  extended his hand as a gentleman.

That's because his father is shooting his laser at him.

Now I see..it's a manufacturing defect!

When I touched his hand a jolt of electricity passed through me making me to pull my hand back to its place.

He rolled his eyes and walked me following him.

After having enough amount of distance from our parents and me from him I waited for him to speak.

"Ms.Isabella Collins", he called my name making me feel weird.

"Yes?", Why am I answering in a single word?

My brain loaded answers for my question!

"Have you made your decision?", He asked coming straight to the point.

"No?", I said still waiting for answer from my brain.

Useless brain. Always got stuck when I needed it most.

He sighed in relief.

"I don't want to marry you. Now go there and say No, he said straight to my face with his face as hard as stone.

"Rude ass", I said before I could stop.

His face turned red. Well Mr. Dude is a short tempered hot lady.

"Come again?", He asked glaring.

"Dude I called you a Rude ass", I said glaring at him with same intensity.

"Don't dude me. My time is too precious to waste on you. And don't call me names. I'm warning you", he said with his laser still on.

"Girl, I thought you were straight. Any way I'm not the one asked to waste your time on me. If you have guts you should have talked to your father. And I'm warning you too. Don't provoke me unless you want to end up in asylum",  I took few steps front smiling sweetly at him flipping my hair.