49

Lisa pov

It was already night time and Jungkook is coming at my house for a dinner with my parents.

I was at my room. I'm just fixing my make up. I want to be beautiful for my boyfriend. Is this how love feels like... It feels so great then.

I already frame our picture earlier as a memory. I put a letter on the back

10~28-15

Official yours

Location: Cherry blossom park .

I love you bunny

- lisa

Simple yet meaningful for us.

I went downstairs and saw my parents already talking to Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I was already at lisa's place. I'm kinda nervous to meet them. I'll be honest it's my first time to meet her parents to talk. I always see them at my house with my parents but now it's serious.

I bought a bouquet of flowers for lisa. Tiger lilies for sure. I'm at inside the house. Her parents already let me in.

Aunt: Jungkook since lisa is not here yet let's have a talk.

I nodded and I'm really nervous about this but I'm still. It feels like I'm on a interview for work.

Lisa's dad is looking at me head to toe. Raising his eyebrow while drinking tea.

Uncle: Ok , What's your intention for my daughter.

Ok Jungkook you can do this.

Jungkook: Sir, with due respect i would like to answer your question with my own words

I smiled a little

Jungkook: I love your daughter very much and i think if i spend more time with her, we might know each other well and develop a long term bonding which could last a lifetime.

I hope my answer is correct for him

Uncle: Good answer son and lastly to pass through me..... Do you see my daughter as your future.

Jungkook: Uhm for me I could say that I can see my future in her. Lisa is the first girl that I've ever love in my whole life.

Was that good answer to say to her father. Lisa's dad stand up and went to me ...... He pat my back lightly while smiling at me. Is this a good sign.

Uncle: You impressed me with your answers. I could say that you have good intentions with my daughter.

I passed him and I could see lisa's mom was impress at me too

Uncle: But you have to promise me one thing

He sat back on the couch with his wife

Jungkook: What is it uncle ?

Uncle: Well you know our daughter is very precious to us.

I nodded at him

Uncle: I want you to promise me that what ever it takes you will love and protect my daughter and never hurt her

Jungkook: I promise uncle

I smiled at him. Ever since we became together I already promised myself that she will be the only girl that I will love. I promise that I will never hurt her and leave her no matter what happened.