Chapter 19

(Please read the author's note at the end!)
(Song on the next slide)

TW- Use of drugs.

Elijah and me were currently in our English class

Elijah and me were currently in our English class. "You wanna go check out this new diner that opened up near the school. I've heard they have amazing milkshakes." Elijah asked.

"Na. I am going to stay at home today." "Wait aren't you're brothers throwing a party tonight at your house." "Yes. That is literally all they have been talking about for the past week. And before you ask no, I am not going to party. They are inviting bimbos like Jennifer and I can't be in a five foot radius with her or I might catch her stupidity."

Things have been.... okay at home. It has been a month since the whole club-running out-impromptu-park-concert, and my brothers seemed to have simmered down now. Xavier is barely ever home and when he is, he is always in his office.

Alex tries to talk to me from time to time but I usually just ignore him. The youngest three simply think of me as Satan. Which they wouldn't really be wrong but I still don't like that.

They have already made it evidently clear that they don't want me there at the party so I am to either stay in my room or out of the house. I would have not given a shit about their rules, in fact I still don't. It's just the fact that I would rather avoid human interaction on as many occasions as possible.

And besides if I do go to a party I am bound to have a drink which would not be good because I'm trying to limit myself, I haven't even taken any other stuff since that night. Now I do admit its hard, especially given what goes on at home, but I have powered through it up till now.

"So what are you going to do? Sit in your room and watch Netflix the whole night." I look back at Elijah sheepishly, trying to hide the smile growing on my face. As he looks back at me, we both simultaneously burst out laughing. "Well you can have fun with your TV I am going still going to the diner."

The bell rings and we gather our stuff to head to lunch. Once finally at our table, Elijah hastily grabs my arm and turns me to him. "Okay. Okay. So there is a hot blond at ace's table. Who the fuck is that?" I look around him to where ace is sitting and sure enough there is a blond there but surprisingly that blond is a guy.

"That is his cousin. Victor, I suppose he changed schools." Elijah literally shudders in front of me. "Oh dear lord! The whole family is made of Greek gods." I laugh at that. Ace and me have been cool since the whole club incident, which basically means that we are just trying to avoid the whole thing. There are still the sarcastic quips in class and the wave or nodding of our heads as a hello but other than that everything is cool.

"So is there something you want to tell me about?" "What?" I just look at him expectantly waiting for him to figure it out. Seriously how that hell is this guy supposed to be a nerd. "Oh.... I'm bi." "Cool. So you going to ask him out." the guy starts laughing like I had just told hi the funniest story ever. "What?" "Are you crazy? I can't ask out a guy like that."