𝟒. 𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬

"𝐈f I should stayI would only be in your waySo I'll go but I knowI'll think of you every step of the way" Kafeyah sung cleaning around her living room

"𝐈f I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way" Kafeyah sung cleaning around her living room.

Today was Sunday, meaning that it was cleaning day and just like every Sundays Kafeyah was up early bumping R&B music. Back at her parents house she hated when her mother woke her up to clean, but now that she has her own apartment and pays her own bills she doesn't sees it as an obligation no more but as a hobby.

Cleaning was also a coping mechanism whenever she felt off. It helped clean her mind up and keep her busy for a certain amount of time.

" And I will always love you
I will always love you
You
My darling, you" she mopped all around her small apartment.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

Kafeyah was finally done with cleaning, but now she was bored. It was Sunday so there wasn't much she could do and her and Ella weren't on the best of terms right now considering the fact that Ella was tired of Kafeyah's bullshits and wouldn't talk to her til she got herself together.

Ella felt useless, but she understood that she couldn't help everybody and that she couldn't be the only one to care, so she distanced herself and started focusing on herself  and her well being before others.

Kafeyah sighed and decided to go take a shower to make time pass.

She grabbed all her stuff and went to the bathroom before connecting her phone to her speakers. She played her R&B playlist and soon Jacquees's voice could be heard in the room.

"Tried my hardest not to hate you
Should've known she wasn't faithful, no oh, oh
Thought you was real, must've mistaked you
Just like your friends, them hoes is fake too, no, oh" she sung before cutting the water on.

Kafeyah stripped out her clothes and put her weave in the shower cap before getting under the hot water.

One thing's for certain (Certain)
And two things for sure (For sure)
Been 'bout my money (Money)
Give a fuck 'bout no hoe, oh (Hoes)

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

" What do i do now?" she sighed

Kafeyah been done showering about 30 mins ago and she didn't have anything else to do. The whole house was clean, she showered, she didn't need to go grocery shopping...

So she decided to walk around the small park that was around the corner.

She grabbed her keys and phone before leaving her apartment and locking the door. She went down her building steps, and was instantly hit by the cold breeze as she steeped outside.