46

Third PoV~

Black thorns coiled every pillar of the palace, black vines spiraled out from the even marble floor, the whole palace seemed like it was on the verge of collapsing.

 Luna's eyes flickered red when she reopened them. If her usual eyes were the calm waves, her current eyes are raging tides of the blood sea. Her eyes no longer emitted any warmth nor did it leave any trace of the playful girl. It was the eyes of a demon...cold, cruel and filled with murderous intent.

"So this is why you made your servants take the day off?" Kang Mi-Hi smiled at the sight. 

"That's partly the reason, I guess it didn't scare you as much as I would like, since you're still smiling." Luna didn't look amuse. "Let's keep this play time short."

"Pft- I thought you were nothing without your knights but I guess you finally decided to become stronger." Kang Mi-Hi scoffed sarcastically.

"Them? Why would I rely on someone else to protect my life?" Luna let out a cold chuckle. 

"You know, this is amusing and all but I really prefer chaining you up, stabbing and torturing you until you beg for death like in our previous life. You were crying when you saw your beloved dragon and friend getting killed in front of you, and you were so powerless-"

"Dark arts: Red Rose." Luna cut her off with a chant.

"What is that going to do- Urk?!" 

"Does it hurt? That's a spell that twists your intestine. That Luna you're talking about, it's a shame you won't see her anymore." Luna giggled. "And there's more, Dark Arts: Black Rose."

"Hmm? It seems like the spell worked since there are thorns protruding out of your body. You should be feeling like you're dying right now...but you can still stand. I expect nothing less." Luna's eyes widened slightly, supporting her cheek with her hand. "But at least now I'm able to make you feel pain."

"Hahaha, I really loved your brother. But now...I feel like I love you more." Kang Mi-Hi walked towards her.

"Are you insane? Not a few minutes ago you told me you hate me, and now you love me." Luna's raised her brow in disgust.

She, her eyes...when did she become so calm? She was so easily angered a few minutes ago, Luna thought to herself. She felt uneasy but still remained a calm expression...eyeing the other woman cautiously. 

If she was so stupid, she wouldn't have been able to corner me that much in our past lives. I can remember the big picture but when I try to remember little details, my head starts to hurt. Luna took a deep breath.

"You can win an award for you acting." Luna leaned as back into the couch as she could as the other approached.

"I'll take that as a compliment." The older woman shrugged. "But the things I told you before, I never lied. I killed my friend and took her body."

"Don't come any nearer, I'll blow off your head." Luna glared at her. "Dark Arts : Black rose."

Despite the new thorns that protruded out of Kang Mi-Hi's body, she still proceeded to approach Luna. Her face twisted into a psychotic smile.

"Dear princess, you can't move can you? This is your first time using dark arts on such a large scale, it's taking much more concentration and energy than you can take. And you don't know how long you'll have to be stuck with me...any wasteful movement and you'll have to feed after a few days, right?" Kang Mi-Hi smirked taking another step forward.

So persistent, Luna mentally cursed. Luna's eyes widened, the woman in front of her changed into man? This shade of blonde hair and silver eyes similar to the moon...