❝Chapter 25❞

Y/N's POV~

Y/N: w-what? Really?

Jin: yes.

Y/N: this is what were you guys hiding from me?

Suga: that's right.

Y/N: OMG! REALLY? YOU KNOW, I HAVE ALWAYS been a fan of mafias, I never knew my brothers would be Mafias. I-you guys should have told me, it's like an action and thriller movie. It must have been so much fun, doesn't it?

Jin: w-what?

Y/N: oh-I have been a fan of Mafia, so...

Suga: that was unexpected.

Y/N: you guys would be Mafia, that is unexpected. WOW!! You don't kill innocent, right?

RM: no, we don't. We illegally kill criminals and police can't find the proof against them. In return, they help us get away with a few things.

Y/N: that's so cool, you have a REAL gun?

Suga: we do, and that is some reason that government support us.

Y/N: hm, I never thought it.

Yeonjun: Ahem...

I-we all turn our heads to him, and those five were looking down, wait–they a-are also Mafia??

Y/N: y–you are also Mafia, brothers?

Soobin: ...yes.

Y/N: f-from when?

Beomgyu: ...for four years.

Y/N: You hide this big thing for four years?

Taehyun: sorry y/n, when Aunt asked us, to Join we agreed.

Y/N: MOM IS ALSO MAFIA?

Huening: she is...Mafia Queen.

Y/N: WHAT?! I WILL FAINT FROM SHOCK.

Yeonjun: kid, calmly down—

Y/N: how the f*ck can I calm down? It hasn't been long since I meet them and they told me and you guys are hiding this big thing, FOR FOUR YEARS? WHY?!

Yeonjun: kid, Aunt asked us not to tell you.

Y/N: and you agreed?

Soobin: we didn't have a choice.

Y/N: and why is that so?

Taehyun: she is our boss idiot, we had to do what she says.

Y/N: And what about me? I think you guys know well than anyone that I hate liars and Trust breakers. You did the same thing.

Beomgyu: y/n—

Y/N: y-you guys also broke my t-trust. I am just some dumb sh*t, to trust everyone.

I said and looked away from them and went downstairs and ran to Mom and dad's room. I saw mom and dad's bodies laying like lifeless people, thank god they are alright.

Their body has so many bandages and plasters with so many machines attached to them. I was looking at mom with a miserable face. I still couldn't get over it, what I just heard. My mom didn't trust me enough to tell me. Everyone broke my trust as if it means nothing.

Y/N: Mom, never in my life, did I expect you to hide the biggest secret from me. Am I not trusted enough to tell the truth mom? The ones who I trusted the most broke my trust. Wake up soon mom, so I can fight with you, I want an answer mom, why did you hide it from me?