Chapter 1

You looked at your reflection in the mirror. "You are actually pretty y/n" You said to yourself. You wore a cute white skirt and a baby pink blouse matched your outfit with a converse high.

You also put on your lavendar perfume. "Taehyung loves this smell" Not only his favorite scent but you knew every single detail about him, his likes, his dislikes everything.

You first met Taehyung during the first year of high school and fell in love with him at first sight, you fell harder and deeper for him the subsequent million number of times you looked at him.

Everyone at the school knew you crusheed on Taehyung so hard, but he was always cold. He rejected your gifts, your help or even any sort of conversation with you.

But you are not the type to give up. Since today is the last day of school you decided to confess your feelings.

"Let's give it a shot y/n, he was sweet to you recently, it's the right time" Yes, he was not the usual cold, rude Taehyung, he accepted your gifts and help during recent days and even smiled at you which gave butterflies in your stomach and painted your cheeks red from shyness.

-time skip-
You went to school and straight to your classroom, everyone was looking at you since you looked pretty today because you don't usually wear a skirt.You usually wore jeans to school and was also in the swimming team and you expected to get into the national team within few weeks

"Anything special y/nieee?? " Cooed your classmates.
"Oh shut up guys"you blushed and rushed to see Taehyung.

As soon as you opened the classroom door you saw a crowd of people cheering and clapping

You went in to see and was shocked. It was Taehyung, he was on his knees with a flower bouquet in front of Kim Yoona, the popular pretty girl of the school.

She was almost in tears and accepted his bouquet . Taehyung stood up and pulled Yoona into his embrace.

You dropped the gift you bought on the floor grabbing everyone's attention.
All went silent, your classmates were happy for the new couple but went silent when they saw the tears in your eyes, many felt bad and started leaving the place.

Your classmates were always extra kind and gentle with you knowing that you are from an orphanage but it was all more out of pity and not due to love.

"Look at you y/n, you are so dumb,you really thought you can make him fall for you by being clingy and annoying..hahaha" Said a voice, it was the irritating badboy Park jimin

"Shut up Jimin" Said a few voices. That's it. You ran out of the room with tears flowing down your cheeks.

Jimin pov
I bent down and picked up the gift bag y/n bought. This girl really can't see through people, she is so dense and dumb and whatnot, I thought to myself.
~time skip~

Y/n pov cont~
You went back to your orphanage and ran and closed your room door, you were given a separate room because you had entrance exams. You cried for a while and heard a soft knock at the door.

"Y/n dear? " Said a sweet voice, it was Mrs. Kim she was in charge of the orphanage which had only 6 kids including you.

There were about 20 kids but most of them were adopted, you were the oldest and stayed for the longest, you were at the orphanage since you were a baby and
Mrs. Kim took great care of you and understood you very well.

She knew you were going to confess today and probably figured out the outcome by looking at you.

"Mrs.kim" You said sniffing and the opened the door, she gestured you to sit down and sat beside you.

"Mrs.Kim, Today... Today.. Tae... " You stuttered. Mrs. Kim looked at you fondly and held your hand and patted your head. She always did that to you when you cried.

"Y/n, dear, you don't have to say, I can understand. You know what incidents like this always make you a better person remember that"

"Am I a bad person now Mrs.Kim? Is that why Taehyung confessed to Yoona today? And Jimin called me clingy? "You saidbat once, you poured out your worries.

"Dear, listen to me, not everytime things go as we like and when it comes to love it never goes as planned, we should always respect the other person's choice and about Jimin he is a kid y/n I am very sure he didn't say anything he meant" She ended it with a chuckle , she knew very well about Jimin.

"I don't think I can love anyone besides Taehyung Mrs.Kim" You said looked down to control your tears.

"Yes, that's how it feels, I have too had these love stories y/n and thought I would never fall in love again" She said with a adorable chuckle.

"You have a love story Mrs.Kim" You said, widening your doe eyes.

"Of course dear, people always fall in love again, it may be a person, it may be a puppy, it may be a job anything, people always fall in love" She ended with a warm smile.

She patted your back and left the room. You pondered over what she said, you eyes brightened. You took your training kit from your cupboard and rushed to your training center with red cheeks and tears running but this time they were happy tears.

To be continued.....