¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

"Katsuki?"

You knocked on his door after noticing him leaving and hearing the door slammed shut from his room. You called out his name when you heard muffled cries from his room.

You wait for a response in which it wasn't long since the door quickly opened, revealing a tear faced Katsuki. Eyes visibly swollen and puffy, eyes red from the continuous time he rubs his eyes to remove the evidence of him crying.

"Are you ok?" You ask, looking up at him because of the height difference. Katsuki grabs your arm, uncharacteristically gentle despite how rough his hands are as he drags you inside, locking the door behind him.

He sat you down on the middle of the bed before climbing in with you, wrapping his arms around your waist which confused you a little but let him do what he's doing.

He hid his face on your stomach and you heard sobbing coming from him, letting out the emotion he tried so hard to suppress. You hesitantly cradled his head, rubbing through his hair as a sign of comfort.

You let him cry his heart out not once pulling away despite the wet stain on your shirt. You subconsciously played with his hair, patiently waiting for him to calm down.

You look down, noticing that the sobbing finally calmed down to see Katsuki asleep, his arms laid loosely around you. You continued to play with his hair when suddenly the door of his room opened. "Food is read.." Mitsuki trailed off when she noticed Katsuki cuddling you, with you playing with his hair. "..y"

Mitsuki smirks, taking a picture before shutting the door close before walking away, not before squealing loudly that almost woke Katsuki up if it weren't for you playing with his hair.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Start of U.A High

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

It was finally the start of first day of school at U.A, you almost forgot about you applying in U.A if it weren't for the Bakugou family reminding you everyday and giving you a calendar and a whiteboard so you or Bakugou can write the important things on the whiteboard as a reminder.

Speaking of Bakugou, after the break down that happened weeks ago, you can't forget that time which made you almost smile. You and Katsuki are preparing your things (mostly Katsuki seeing you haven't been in a school before and you don't know what you're doing.).

You and Katsuki left the house and walked side by side with each other, Bakugou slightly ahead of you. "Are you sure you're up for this M/n?" Katsuki asks, glancing at you.