xxiv : keep it hidden

Chapter Twentyfour:

Those who can completely hide their true feelings are the real winners.

_____________________

04 : 11 : 21 | 09 : 31 : 24

Jia's

"Sunghoon?"
I knocked on his door once again, hearing nothing from inside.

We saw what happened two days ago. Sunghoon told the student council and the school to keep it confidential so that no one other than the golden circle will know about it. The incident was never brought to light since then.

That day when we saw him, his aura was literally dark. I felt goosebumps just by having an eye contact with him. You can clearly see he's mad but he's holding it back.

And I was really impressed by that.

Heeseung told me the story about his skates and his Dad and it literally angered me so much. The sentimental value that the skates hold is just something priceless. With it's disappearance, you can clearly see how Sunghoon's morale deteriorated.

It's been two days since that incident and he never practiced ever since. It's like just a week before the competition and 3 days before the carnival fest.

"Sunghoon-"

"Jia-noona?"
I heard Jungwon called me from my side. he just went out from his door and immediately noticed my presence. I glanced at him, seeing the big boxes he has on his hand.

"He's still not coming?"
I asked Jungwon. He smiled cheerfully and shook his head.

"What do you mean? He's on the rink right now! Wanna go and watch him practice?"

huh?

He's outside already?

_______________

The loud piano instrumental finally ended. All of our mouths are wide agape, in awe with Sunghoon's performance.

The Ice rink is open for everyone who wants to watch so there's so many people inside right now. We all just witnessed a beautiful performance from Sunghoon.

Finally, he bowed, telling that he finished his performance. loud noises, screams and applause came out from here and there, everyone already expected that he'll do great but still in awe.

Even I. he already moved on that quick?

he must have noticed us, he skated towards our direction, slightly panting and eyeing us.

"Why are y'all here?"
He asked with an eyebrow furrowed.

"Duuh~ ofc we want to watch you!"
Sunoo rolled his eyes with sass, clapping at the latter.

"That was great, Sunghoon-hyung."
Jungwon sincerely said and smiled at him. Sunghoon just nodded his head.

"If I am not mistaken that was Chopin's Nocturne in E-Flat Major... you expressed it well, hyung."
Ni-ki, who knows piano compositions very well complimented him. 

Sunghoon just glanced at them and nodded his head with their compliments, his gaze slowly went towards my direction.

"I-Impressive."
I said and looked away. goddamn I ran out of words! what should i say? I am totally speechless right now!