C5

Sorry for being late😚here you go...

Ceil p.o.v

I withdraw 1million baht as tin said, he didn't said anything about background check so here I am standing in front of flower shop, I make my way inside in search that boy but I couldn't find him then a old lady maybe boss greet me with a warm smile, I return the smile as I always keep my poker bodyguard face.

She tell me that kid have afternoon or evening shift so she give me his address, I thanks and wai her and take my leave.

I drive to that address; I can see the 5 story rotted building how can someone live more over with a small girl.

I park the car and make my way through 3rd floor, people were seeing with weird expression while claiming I can see beer bottle everywhere, fighting couple, shouting, and moaning how they both can live here.

I reach respective door no. and I knock it.

Can p.o.v

I just finished clean up that my father make last night, I am already done with breakfast, mochi is getting ready for school and I finish placing plate then someone knock.

It's very rear someone visit us expect p'techno but he is busy with school stuff then who?

I make my way to door and turn the knock to man in black but now wearing different color simple white t-shirt and rip jeans.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" I said it smile on face.

"Good morning nong, here take this my boss sent it to you?" Man in black said with his bodyguard voice.

Before taking the pack, I invite him inside but he refuse but I insist him because it is first someone visit us and that man in black is now favorite uncle of mochi.

Once he remove his shoes and made way inside the apartment, I open the pack and their so many green notes.

"Sir, what is this?" I asked with a question mark clearly show on my face.

For a second he was startled with my sudden question but he composes himself quickly.

"My boss give you for helping with his injured hand and free flowers" he said in one go

I carefully close that pack and hand it to man in black

"Sir, please take it back I don't need it and I just take care of your boss hand and not make a important business deal that needed to pay" I said it with polite smile

He open his mouth to say something but it cut by mochi voice, I turn to him and little shake my head as a no.

"P, please tie my hair?" she said with puppy eyes and she notice man in black.

"MAN IN BLACK" she shouted, excitement clearly show in her voice but quickly she place on her mouth.

"Good morning uncle" mochi said with a proper wai and a bright smile on her.

For mochi childish act, he chuckle and greet back her with smile on his face.

"Call me P' and you too" he said referring us.

He takes the pack and stand to leave but me and mochi stop her.

"P' have a breakfast with us?" mochi said and I nodded my head in agreement. Up to now no one say "NO" to mochi pleasing and same goes to P' also.

I ask him to sit while I am taking care of mochi hair, once I tie her pony. We three make our way to small dinner table. I take one more plate and cut my omelet in half and place in P' plate, a bowl of sticky rice, I place my sandwich in P' plate and a glass of plain water.