Chapter 3

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Before Dinner Time

...................

Everyone were busy with something... nandini and Ridhima with sophia were in kitchen completing the familt dinner... manik was busy playing with his granddaughter... Aayush and reyansh were outside in the back yard with ruhi... ronit and mann were busy playing the video game... everyone were so into themselves when the bell rand loud enough to make everyone look towards the walkway... nandini in the kitchen smiled at the bell as she knew who was it...

And mann he just ran to the door opening it to see a ever so healthy naira standing there with her one hand on her big swollen belly and the other one on her back... mann's eyes went to richard who just put his finger on his lips... but how can the malhotra siblings be stopped? And finally mann spoke...

Mann: awww didu you are looking like a teady bear, these chubby cheeks!

Richard just closed his eyes knowing his wife was way to angry and finally naora shouted on mann...

Naira: you think i am fat?

She literally shouted on mann who got shocked at looked at richard who gave him i told you look... naira again opened her moth to say someting but then listened her favourite voice and looked ahead...

Manik: my princess!

An instant smile came to naira's lips and she walked ahead to hug her father which became a bit different for her owing to her baby bump... she pouted and looked at manik saying...

Naira: papa see I can even hug you!

Manik smiled and kissing her forehead spoke...

Manik: that is because my princess is going to have her own princess, so a little distance! No?

Naira hurriedly nodded in no saying...

Naira: no distance from my papa!

Saying so she hugged him from side making manik laugh and wrap his arms around her....
after that her eyes moved to her mother who was smiling at them... so naira broke the hug and walked to nandini with excitement...

Naira: mama!

Saying so she hugged her in the same way she did first to manik while nandini was all time smiling... breaking the hug nandini cupped her face saying...

Nandini: my nia is looking so beautiful!

Naira smiled and spoke..

Naira: these two were saying that i am fat and i look like a teady bear...

But before nandini could say something two voices came from the living room making her glare again...

Aayush-Reyansh: because you are fat and a teady bear!

Naira looked at manik and in an instant making said to the four boys...

Manik: no one is going to say a word to my princess!

Naira smiled at then and then entering the living room she saw ronit, sophia and Ridhima... while avni was lost in the cartoons to look around... and ruhi... she was fast asleep in reyansh's arms...

After meeting everyone naira sat beside manik on the couch when Ridhima sat beside her and placed her hand on naira's swollen tummy... and then she felt the kick saying naira...

Ridhima: see i told you this little bug already loves me!

Naira made a yes face with a smile when two small hands went to her knees and naira smiled which exclaming in a cute way...

Naira: awww meri jaan!

Manik pulled avni in his arms who stood beside naira and talked to her bua in her gibrish language...

......................

Okay could write only thing much!
Do let me know what you wanna see in the next chapter?
And someone asked me about mann and alisha's scenes that will come in a while!
For now do let me know!

#OkThanksBye