Part - 59

Few days later
Y/n's POV

Right now we are not at home, we are at a  party...youngjae's birthday party.

If you are wondering who younjae is then let me tell you..he is yoongi oppa and Irene unnie's son..Today is his first birthday.

Well his birthday is just an excuse, everyone really wanted a get together,  so that's what is happening right now...I am in one of the room with jihyun and youngjae looking after them and everyone is enjoying out....I don't want to go in crowd so I am staying here.....I insisted tae to go out and enjoy..because I don't want him to be glued to me...he needs some enjoyment too...he is really taking soo much care of me these days.....and after the baby as well..we would not get time for ourselves.
So it's better if he enjoys a bit now.

I came out of my thoughts when younjae came towards me and started touching my baby bump in amusement.

I giggled at his cute expression.

Just then ji-hyun came towards us quickly and separated youngjae from me.

Ji-hyun - " No,no..youngjae...don't touch here....you'll harm the baby."

She said soo cutely with refusing him with her index finger.

Well she is two years old now so she knows that there is a baby inside my belly.

I chuckled again amazed at her understanding and care.

Ji-hyun - " Is the baby okay, imo?"

(Just in case you don't know the meaning of imo..it's your maternal aunt मौसी in hindi.)

She said blinking at me with her big eyes in a worried tone.

Y/n's mind - " She is really protective...just like Dahyun."

I made youngjae sit on my lap and caressed ji-hyun's cheeks.

Y/n - " baby is ok jihyuniee....don't worry."

She immediately smiled.

Just then I felt some movements of the baby.

And I immediately kept jihyun's hand on my bump.

She cutely giggled feeling the weird sensation because of the baby kicking.

Y/n - " That's the baby...she is kicking."

I said to her smilingly.

Jihyun - " Why is the baby kicking?"

She asked with a pout.

Ok, that was a good question.

Y/n - " Umm...because she wants to play with you."

She smiled widely.

Jihyun - " Really?.....Baby...come fast..then we will play."

She said to my baby bump and kissed it......copying her youngjae also kissed my baby bump.