A Monumental First

A/N: This chapter is hella long oops. 

Song recommendations: "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy" By: Queen (my fav), "My Kind of Woman" by: Mac DeMarco

Cassandra was rummaging through her closet, trying to find the perfect outfit. Thankfully Adrian was long gone, probably out with Uma, doing God knows what. 

She held up dresses to her body in the full length mirror, none of them satisfying her.

She needed something different from the dark hues of her normal wardrobe. Something soft and dainty.

Something light or warm...something like George.

Finally, after throwing around all other clothes in the back of the closest, she found it. She slipped into the sage green mini dress, it's small puff sleeves hanging daintily off her shoulders. The dress hugged her curves where she wanted as she spun around in the mirror. He would love it.

She ended the outfit with brown Mary Janes with matching sage socks, finally satisfied with her look. Grabbing a small leather bag, she headed off, nervous for the day to come.

__________

As she climbed the stairs to the loft, soft music pooled from the other side. She had been given a key but, for some reason it didn't feel right to barge in. Today was more personal, intimate.

She was terrified yet exhilarated. She knocked lightly on the door, fixing her dress and smoothing down her hair.

Fred opened the door laughing slightly, "Come on in Casanova!"

She followed him inside, finding George nowhere. She sat on the couch, bouncing her leg.

"Didn't we give you a key?" Fred asked while fixing his breakfast.

"Yeah but...I don't know.... didn't feel right to just come in."

Fred chuckled, "Awwww you're nervous!"

"Am not."

Fred laughed a little harder, his chuckle echoing through the room. "Yes you are! How cute. Don't worry, George is a mess. I'll go check on him."

Fred raced down the hall, loudly knocking on his brother's door. "She's here."

"WHAT?" George grabbed Fred, pulling into his room and slamming the door. Cassandra only caught bits of their conversation, it going something like:

"George! The outfit is fine! I don't think she is going to care that much which shirt you wear!"

And

"Why are you so nervous? You've seen each other naked for Merlin's sake mate!"

George replying, "It has to be perfect! I can't fuck this up!"

"You won't! Now why are you in here screaming at me when you've got a pretty girl waiting for you...arsehat..." Cassandra barely heard the last part.

There was a loud thud in the room before Fred walked out. He grumbled and walked down the hall to where a fidgety Cassandra was waiting.

He mockingly bowed, "M'lady. The inferior twin will be out in a moment." With that he turned on his heel, grabbed his breakfast and proceeded into his room.

Moments later the doorknob clicked as George walked out of his room. Cassandra quickly stood, smoothing down her dress.

The outfit he was so worried about looked amazing on him, hickory brown trousers with a white T-shirt tucked in, exposing his strong arms and lean figure. And rings, the rings Cassandra loved so much were present, along with the small gold chain. Strapped across one shoulder was a thick brown satchel, tying the look together.