Candygrams and cute notes

Y/n's pov:-

It's been a few days since the day we played Seven Minutes In Heaven.

Theres a charity event going on today and Millie and I both have been invited as special guests. It's probably like a little fair or something to help a family overcome colon cancer for their 4 year old kid.

Apart from that I've been yelled at, been cancelled, been thrown slangs at and whatnot. But Millie has done everything in her power to make people understand that this was a misunderstanding and that there's a huge story behind it, supported me through all the rough times and simply just been there for me... And honestly I won't have it any other way.

I decided to text her to make sure she was coming today.

Y/n: hello, sunshine.
Mills✨: hello, love.
Y/n: I'm flattered-
Mills✨: as you should be
Y/n: anyways back to the point
Mills✨: mm hm continue
Y/n: you're showing up to the charity event today, right?
Mills✨: of course. Now that you're invited I won't even be able to say no.
Y/n: ...wow.
Mills✨: ALSO I HAVE AN IDEA
Y/n: WHAT
Mills✨: YOU REMEMBER HOW WE WERE ALLOWED TO GET A PLUS ONE?
Y/n: yeah
Mills✨: YOU CAN GET SKYE AND I'LL GET NOAH AND THEN WE PLAY CUPID. #SOAH
Y/n: YES OMG YES. I'LL GET SKYE FOR SURE
Mills✨: and I'll get Noah. And remember not to give Skye any hints about Noah being there. I'll do the same with Noah.
Y/n: poor unsuspecting little dudes :(
Mills✨: oh trust me, once they meet they won't be "poor" anymore.
Y/n: right

I hurriedly texted Skye, told her that I was taking her to the charity gala and that she had to dress up to the code and all.

This was what I got as reply:
"no."

I begged her to come and she finally gave in. YUP, TIME TO PLAY MATCHMAKER.

also gotta get ready now.

*Time skip to when they reach the event*

"Why did you have to get me here.", Skye said, looking around.

"Because I felt like", I answered plainly.

Skye rolled her eyes and said, "so where's your girlfriend?"

"I am asking myself the same question.", I said searching for millie.

"Hol' up. She's your official girlfriend now?", Skye asked, stopping me.

"I mean...no. But we've kissed quite a few times now and we flirt over text all the time", I told Skye.

"Shut up and ask her out, you big bald idiot", Skye said, with a bossy look in her eye.

Oh Noah's gonna love this feisty little girl, also known as my best friend.

"When the time comes.", I said, as a reply to her question.

I spotted Millie, hanging around with Noah.

"MILLIE, HERE", I shouted, waving my arms.

"Wtf dude, you didn't tell me Noah was going to be here.", Skye said, panicking.

"Oh, Noah? I didn't know either. Ehh don't mind him", I said, acting as casual as possible.

"Hi y/n and Skye.", Millie said walking over to us.

"hEyLo y/N.", Noah said. "...and Skye", he added, blushing a little.

"Hello, Noah", she said, rather timidly.

Me and Millie winked at each other, because we knew it was working.

"Ok so let's check out all the booths", Millie suggested.