Forty

I was sat in the back of the car, Issac was besides me holding the cloth on my nose. It was pretty much red and no longer white from the blood. I told him a million times that i could hold it myself but he wouldn't listen. I sat there with my arms crossed in a mood, because of all of this. Everything!

There's too much going on right now in my life and i hate it, i will it was simple. But i don't get that.

Caleb Pulled up in the hospital car park, and put the car in park. Issac undid both mine and his seatbelt, then gave me the cloth to hold myself. Final i thought but within 10 seconds Issac was on my side and had the door open. I got out, in my sliders and socks. I'd persuaded Issac to let me get out of my school uniform before i went, so i had pink joggers and a grey hoodie on.

Surprisingly Issac didn't take the cloth from me, but headed straight for the door instead so i followed.

When i got through the door he was already sighing in. This guy pissed me off when he's like this.

We sat down in the waiting room, and i felt my arm getting tired from holding this cloth to my nose. I dropped my arm down for a second, a very short second before Issac took the cloth from me and put it back on my nose. I gave him a side glare as he gave a stern one back. I'm pretty sure me getting angry at him was causing more blood.

It had been around 20 minutes before someone called my name out. We all stood up and followed her into a room. The doctor told me to sit on the bed as she put some gloves on .

"So, what's happened?" She asked, she seamed really nice and cheerful.

"I got punched by my brother." I said simply and she tried to hide a smile.

"Well lets take a look at it then." I took the cloth from under my nose and i immediately felt blood oozing. "Looks like your brother got you pretty good, it's pretty deep."

"He had a ring on so that probably the reason for the cut." Issac said from the side.

"Can you lie down for me." She asked, as i put the cloth back up to my cut.

I lied down on the bed as she turned a light on above me. She gently took the cloth away from my nose to look again.

"Your probably gonna have to have stitches due to it being so deep." At that i took a quick small breath in. She walked away over to a cupboard.

I saw behind Caleb was laughing slightly.

"It's not funny you dick." I said angry at him.

"Try not to talk, it might make the cut worse." The doctor said.

"She's scared of needles." Issac spoke up.

"Oh, well i can use numbing cream if you'd like." She said to me.

"Yes please." I said quietly, suddenly feeling shy.

"Okay, I'm just going to clean the cut as much as i can, it make sting slightly but hopefully not too much, then i'll put some numbing cream on." She smiled and it made me feel a lot better.

She started to clean it, and it really stung and I'm not even sure if it had stopped bleeding. I closed my eyes and sung in my head to try forget about it. And by the time the song had finished, she was putting the cream on.

"It will take about 5 minutes to fully numb." She said and then she walked out.

I really wanted to just got to sleep, i was too tired for all of this and I'd have to get up early as well.

After 5 minutes the doctor came back and i could already tell my nose was numb because i couldn't feel half of my face.

"Just close your eye's it will be fine i promise." So i closed my eyes, I don't know how long my eyes were closed for but it felt like forever. until she finally said "Done."

I opened my eyes, to see everyone looking at me.

"I'm going to put a dressing on and then your good to go."

A few minutes later and we were walking out the hospital and heading to Caleb's car.

Issac's POV

We got into the car, i got into the front this time because i didn't need to hold the cloth for Riley. I know i seamed like an annoying brother but i just want to make sure she's okay.

"She's asleep." Caleb said breaking the silence.

I looked behind in the break seat the see her fast asleep leant against the window, She looked kind of silly with a plaster on her face but she only had to wear it tonight luckily.

We got home and we both got out. I tossed the keys to Caleb to unlock the door while i got Riley. She was a lot less annoying when she was asleep. I carried her up to her room and left her to sleep.

Hey guys. I know there's been a few comments in previous chapter's about how Riley's kind of stupid for giving into this guy. I see where you guys are coming from, but I'd like if you guys didn't comment so much about that specifically because i know people who have been the same. And seeing that it's wrong was hard for them, and they didn't notice because they were so manipulated by the guy that they didn't realise it was wrong. Sexually assault is a real thing and it affect people differently, this is just one way it happens. I know most of you didn't mean the comments in an offensive way, but please just think before you say some things because you wouldn't go up to someone who has suffered from this and told them that they were to blame for going back.            

Thank you :)  also don't forget to vote for your favourite chapters and comment what you guys think