20

»«

»«

Jungkook was on the rooftop, waiting for y/n to get done dress for the meeting..He was there standing up, checking the sun with his cigarette on his finger.

He blow the smoke out of his mouth, and sighed.."Smoking is bad though" A voice said, jungkook go after with that voice, and saw y/n in her black dress and then her hairstyle has like bella hadid vibes.

He stare at her from head to toe, skipping his red glass of wine.."The sunset is quite nice today" Jungkook was still looking at her, "I’m may into watching sunsets, but I’d would really love to see you go down on your knees" He said with a teasing grin plastered on his face.

Y/n really want to erase that teasing grin on his mouth, she really wanted to rip it because of how the way he teases her with his dirty lines and with his smirk.

He come close to her, and stare at her like the way massimo torricelli state at laura biel, "I want to kiss you, you look so fucking fine today" He said grabbing her chin and kissed her, they both kissed each other.."We have to go now" Y/n said pushing him, he was about to kiss her again but, "Let's do it in the car, later on" She said with a smirk.

"This girl always tease me" He grunt, he sighed and lead her to the car, y/n didn't expect that they're going to go at the ground garage.. It's like a parking lot but it looks more expensive.

Y/n gasped when she saw the ground garage, "I didn't know you have so many cars and the expensive motor" He chuckled, "I mean, I'm jeon jungkook..The richest man, what did you expect?" He laughed.

"Anyways, you can pick what car we're riding in" He said crossing his arms, "You, you're the car I'm gonna ride later" She said innocently, jungkook bit his lips and chuckled.

"Later? Why not now honey?" He tilt his head, she scoffed and roll her eyes.."Shut the mouth of yours up, i pick this car" She said pointing at the black lamborghini veneno, he nod.

"Nice choice" He said unlocking the car, they both ride in the car and then ready their seatbelts.."Let's go now" He said, as he drove going to their destination..He sighed, "Y/n" He said.

"Mhm??" She hummed, "Did you bring the documents?" She nod, "Of course i do, it's here" She said raising her hands with the folder, "Glad you did bring it, it's actually important"

"Anyways, we're almost there" He reminded, "Woah that's fast, time's fast" She said with a sigh, "But luckily time gets slow when i fuck you fast" She scoffed and smack his arm, "Jungkook!!" She screamed.

He laughed loudly, "Just saying babe" She rolled her eyes, "We're here" He said, people were looking towards the car.."So many people wtf" She sighed, then hold on, on my hand" She shook her head.