3

L I L A C

L I L A C

IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

I woke at 5 A.M because I couldn't sleep at all. I was just so excited.

So I decided to make Kaiden a lunch box cake and it was ADORABLE!

I decorated it purple and black because I think Kaid likes the color black.

Oh, no am I judging a book by its cover. What if he likes yellow and I just- I ruined the cake.

Oh no.

I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Sunshine? It's so early in the morning, is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yea everything is okay and I'm sorry for waking you up, but what is your favorite color?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"Grey-." What?

Oh no, I have to redo it.

"And black." He said.

Phew.

"Okay thank you. Have a nice sleep!" I said and hung up.

I woke him up. I feel bad.

I  finished decorating the cakes a few hours later and it was beautiful.

I hope he likes it.

I looked at the time and it was 7. School starts in 1 hour. I'm going to be late.

I ran upstairs and tossed my apron to the side changing into my outfit I put out last night.

I did my hair and played with the blush my mom gave me. I'm not allowed to wear much makeup though.

It was 7:30 A.M.

"LILAC, GET DOWNSTAIRS YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!" My mom yelled.

I quickly wore my shoes, grabbing the cake, and started running to the car.

I took a glance at the house next door and saw the kid my age staring at me.

He looked nice so I waved at him.

"Lilac get in the car." My dad said madly.

I got inside and he drove off.