Chapter 8

''Rough night?'' Felicity asked once she laid her eyes on me

''What the fuck are you talking about? I look amazing'' I waved her off with a light chuckle. ''I don't feel amazing, though. My head is killing me and I'm dying to order a Sangria''

''Oooo, a Sangria sounds so good!'' Nina stared at the menu with a thoughtful look.

''Y'all, it's literally 11:00'' Coco shook her head at us.

''Yeah, and? When did you ever say no to some booze during the day?'' I scoffed.

''Since her dad started checking what she spends money on'' Vincent snorted, earning himself a smack across the head from Coco.

''Oh, shit. Really?'' I was surprised. Coco always had the most chill parents. I couldn't help but wonder what she did to piss them off so much.

''Yeah, the old man is concerned, as he said'' She rolled her eyes at the thought. ''He saw I ordered a dildo with my credit card''

I burst into fits of laughter, earning weird looks from the elites sitting all around us in the posh cafe. ''I'm sorry, you what?'' I laughed, ignoring the looks like I always did.

''I was drunk'' She explained with a chuckle.

''And apparently- horny'' Felicity added with a smirk.

''Oh, yeah, very'' Coco nodded, moaning slightly.

We all laughed and bickered until the waiter took our orders, making us all sober up. ''Will that be everything?'' He asked me, in particular.

I nodded, ''We'll let you know if we need something''. He smiled and walked off with a brisk jump to his step, making me raise an eyebrow.

What was that about?

''You're like...a frickin' star in this town!'' Nina gushed in admiration. ''Everyone is staring and whispering''

I looked around, realizing she was right. Suddenly, my previous light mood was gone. I was afraid someone my parents knew would come up to me for a chat.

''Yeah, I guess'' I waved her off with a carefree smile.

***

''We can leave right after I go pee, relax!'' I chuckled at Felicity's annoyance.

''If I'm late to yoga class, I'll leak y'all's nudes right away'' She threatened smugly.

''Go ahead, maybe I'll finally get some action!'' Vincent challenged her.

''Yeah, no thanks! My dad won't let me leave the house then'' Coco groaned.

''I'll literally cry'' Nina pouted.

''Awh, Nini!'' I cooed, giving her a quick hug. ''Don't listen to Felicity, she's just an asshole''

''Excuse me!?'' Felicity gasped.