𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

_______________________

Ambrielle's POV

I woke up to my alarm which I had set besides Natasha's bed. Well yeah I slept at hers because I couldn't go home as it was too late and it dead ass was raining. And what's better than staying at your bestie's place. I was really comfortable in her bed. When I glanced by my side she was already sleeping.

I sighed softly and got up stretching my self as I yawned.

I had to get up and go wash myself first. It took me around 15 minutes to wash up and than I combed my hair while still sitting infront of her big ass mirror just in a towel. Finishing my hair I sprayed some of my deodorant on which I thankfully brought.

Now the hardest was to find clothes in her closet which would fit me. I'm more of a larger size than Natasha, but it never bugged me because she always wears clothes a size or two larger then hers.

The task was to find something proper for my taste in her busy wardrobe. This girl never finds time to clean it. I facepalmed myself and shuffled some dresses and Tee's out from her wardrobe, until I found something.

I found the top I gifted her on her last birthday, I gratefully bought the same size as mine, so I knew I could use it anytime in the future and ofcourse she wears Tee's like this. It was a grey T-shirt with a panda holding a rose printed on it. I grinned as I tip toed to the shower to change it and brought along a pair of blue skinny jeans she had hanging out her wardrobe.

After I walked out her shower putting my dirty clothes in my backpack I went over to her when I saw her groaning in her sleep. "Nat, come on its time to wake up" I said not too loud that she would flinch. She didn't bulge so I crawled up her bed to turn her towards me. As I shook her face I felt her forehead warmer than usual.

"Oh" I checked her neck and it was as same hot as her forehead was. She must have a fever. Just as I was about to get up to bring her the thermometer, I caught her eyes looking at me in a sleepy expression. Her cheeks got a bit red, due to her Warmness. "What time is it?" She Murmured.

"It's almost time for the Uni" I say sighing looking at her pale lips. "Aw why didn't you wake me up?" She was about to get up when I rested her back again.

"Girl... You're burning up!" I exclaimed not too loud making her scared. "Wait here let me get the thermometer" I scooted off the bed as fast I could and searched the thermometer near her studying table under the drawer, that's where she possibly keeps all her meds.

I found it at once and jumped on the bed going closer to her and putting the thermometer on her neck. When it alarmed I took pull it up to see it was above 40° I gasped abit. As I pouted looking at her. She gave me a reassured smile.

"Don't worry, it's just going to be okay" She was about to get up again but I pushed her back to lay her down. "Don't you dare move your butt. I'll bring the meds eat it" I pointed my finger at her as a warning.