ANNOUNCEMENT & THANK-YOUS

Apologies to everyone who rushed here thinking this was a new chap (it's actually the opposite)

I've been keeping some up-to-date info on my profile, so those who follow me are probably seeing this coming, but I'm going on a hiatus.

Now, before you panic, this is not me taking a break from writing or discontinuing the book!!! I am still writing everything right now. I currently have 14,000 words of draft written, and that's enough for at least 6 lengthy chapters.

But my issue comes that I tend to change future plot ideas on a whim. And, as such, when I publish a chapter but then change my mind on future choices, things like proper foreshadowing and good flow and pacing become ✨ nonexistent ✨

So for me personally, I believe it would be best for the book for me to finish writing the entire remainder of the book in draft before I begin publishing. This way, when I go back and edit everything, I could add foreshadowing etc to chaps.

Especially since there's no... "bones" to the story? I'm not able to follow the skeleton of TPN's masterpiece, because everything has to be pulled from my brain. Although saying I'm pulling it straight from my ass is more honest. (I have no idea what I'm doing HAHAHAHAHA)

MOVING ON AHAHHAHA- My current plan is that once I'm done draftwriting, I'll go and publish the chapters one-by-one as I edit them.

Out of consideration for my own mental health, I'm not going to put a time limit on how long the draftwriting is going to take me, but I plan to have it done in about a month-ish? Maybe two, depending on how many chapters I end up pulling from my a- my great, bulging and intelligent brain suited for the tifari. Yes.

HAHAHAHA ANYHOW- don't worry about me, I'm taking care of my own health!! And I'm sorry to pull this on all of you so suddenly, everyone!

And now, out of nowhere, I'm going to talk a little about what to expect from the upcoming "demon world" arc. Firstly, there's going to be a lot of original situations that will not match up exactly with how the author's rounded up tpn. (That's to be expected, though)

You can expect a number of original characters as well (I'm keeping the named ones you'll need to remember to a minimum, but it's to be required if I'm exploring a whole world and possibilities in which there are only 2 pre-written characters.)

As for the amount of chapters... I'm expecting a minimum of 10, but considering that I already have 6 written... I might, possibly, reach another 20-50 chapters, HAHAHAHAH.

So yeah.

ON TO THE THANK-YOUS~~

I just wanted to quickly thank everyone for not only 100K reads, but 160K!! On behalf of both Alex and I, this is incredible AND COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, I MEAN-

I'd like to thank the early readers who commented and recommended the book, and gave us the motivation the two of us needed to continue, the readers who kindly pointed out our mistakes, the ones who helped me with story ideas and offered their input, and lastly, every single one of the readers! (Especially the ones who managed to stay for the whole book and fought through all my bullshit)

To anyone who's made fanart (whether they were able to send it or not) is amazing!

And to anyone who comments nice things on my art. Y'all have my whole heart I stg 😔✊😩💗

To all of my followers who have been wishing me being healthy and well, and have been encouraging me a lot right now, thanks to you as well! How dare you be so sweet what.

And also, thanks to everyone who comments!! I don't reply to them as often any more (there's simply too many for me to even attempt to reply) but sometimes I scroll back through the notifs and read through them (usually I start cackling out of nowhere and my family stares at me like I'm crazy (STFU I'M NOTT))

AND to everyone who actually reads through all of my author's notes.(they're incredibly long and boring, I know.) And I cant imagine reading all of those myself, so like- YOU KNOW???

On another note, I've added making a drawing in thanks for 100K to my to-do list! Hopefully it's done before the book is over LOL.

Thank-you for all of your understanding and patience!

Feel free to start a conversation on my profile if you have any comments or questions! Any comments you write on this chap there is a chance I may not even see them for a while because of the excess amount of notifications I get LOL.

~Anna-I mean the all-holy god of writing and bullshitting her readers 🙄✋

P.S. Y/N is hot.

edit: I MADE A DISCORD SERVER MFS https://discord.gg/tkdQeg24Z4