Chapter 61

The Night of moon & the month of blessing..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

You will forget the world,
I will fulfill your demands that much.
_________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

Its all silent in Zuber Khan's house. Every one gathered being silent yet thousands of words roaming in their mind while farah standing with her head bowing down in shame. Zuber never shouted on her daughter nor he putted any barriers in her life. He gave his daughter freedom and only asked her to keep their dignity safe in return. But now that she is standing in front of him after destroying everything, zuber finds it hard to stop himself from cursing but the only thing stopping him is who he wants to curse? Farah or him? For giving her this much freedom. Sharif khan didn't even want to see farah's face but on his wife's pleading he came to his brother's house, still he didn't paid much attention to his niece.

"Tell her to go away Rukhsar! Or else I'll kill her!" Mrs. Rehmat shouted while tears flowed down her cheeks and anger visible in her eyes.

"Bhabhi..I know what farah did was wrong but please bhabhi she is your daughter, let us listen to what she wants to say." Mrs. Rukhsar said while rubbing the back of her Elder sister-in-law.

"Daughter! Aisi beti hone se toh acha hai ki be-aulaad rahe! (It is better to be childless than to have such a daughter!)" Mrs. Rehmat said with gritted teeth.

"Ammi.." Farah whispered as her heart trembled in fear of her parents not forgiving her.

Her eyes roamed around the small hall, her brothers Arib amd Abdullah looking at her with a Look as if she is a murderer and her uncle and baba, they didn't even glance at her once.

'Its all my fault.' Farah thought as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Ya Allah! Ki-kiya karu main?(What do I do?)" Mrs. Rehmat cried putting her palm on her forehead.

"Ammi.. please..ddon't cry. I-I will apologize to everyone..I will apologize to shahzaib..he loves me ammi, he will forgive me and everything will be back to normal like it was before." Farah said coming forward to her mother.

Mrs. Rehmat glared at her daughter as she stood up and slapped farah. Everyone looked at her with mixed emotions. Farah cried while holding on her cheek.

"Bhabhi, what are you doing? She is your daughter and is young now." Mrs. Rukhsar said, holding farah by her arms.

"Don't you see how shameless she became, talking of apologies like she hasn't done anything big. Because of you farah, we had to face humiliation infront of Shahzaib and his family not only that but also your father has to go through such cruel treatment from his family. Even shahnoor has to sacrifice her young life which is not even started properly because of you!" Mrs. Rehmat shouted at farah at which farah's eyes snapped at her mother.

"Wh-what are you talking about? What happened to shahno? Where is she? Aunty where is she shahno?" Farah asked Mrs. Rukhsar than looked around but no one answer.
. . . . . . . . . . . .

"I can't believe this shahzaib! How can you be like this?! Nai dulhan tumhara yaha intezaar karrahi hai or tum ho ki kaam se hi fursat nahi hai tumhe! (New bride is waiting for you and you haven't got out of those work yet.)" Mr. Raees almost shouted in disappointment.

"Uncle, its not like I am doing this on purpose. Besides shahnoor is a smart girl, she will understand." Shahzaib said, getting tired.

"Do whatever suits you!" Mr. Raees said and hung up.