4̲̅3̲̅

* Omotara *

"Dazzline! You're back! I thought you won't be back until after new year! I'm so happy! I missed you!!!" I said all in one breath.

   "Okay, okay, you're choking me" she replied as she pulled me away from her and walked inside the house,a frown on her face.

   "You fucked up, Tara, you really did!" She sighed as I sat on the bed next to her.

   "I know" I replied, feeling like I'm going to tear up any moment from now. "Being single sucks, like seriously"

  "Yeah. And it's all your fault. If you didn't do a damn live video in that party, then you wouldn't be looking like a miserable person" she said.

"Not helping" I pouted.

"None of my damn business, girl, I'm going to Zephan's house. I only came to check up on you" She replied and got up. "Have you been using your drugs?"

   Oh lord! Ile lanu wa gbemi mi (ground open up and swallow me)

   "No" I replied and held my breath.

  "OMOTARA WHAT THE FUCK.KS WRONG WITH YOU?!!! WHY AREN'T YOU USING YOUR DRUGS?!!" She screamed at me. "Is this because of Zephan?!"

   "I just want him to know I'm sorry. I'd give anything just to be with him. I can't live without him, Dazzline, I can't and you know it" I cried.

"You can and you will. You will live without him" she snapped. "Weren't you living before you both met or were you dead and then he came to your grave and was like 'oh hey, Tara, I like you a lot and I want us to be together?'

   And you were like 'oh yeah, sure' and your grave dismantled and you came alive?"

   If this wasn't serious, I'd have laughed. "I just love him,Dazzline, I really do!" I sniffed.

She hugged me. We stayed like that for a while before she pulled me away.

"Have your bath and use your drugs, Tara, you look like you're gonna be sick. And besides, you know that Aso Ebi hunting you were talking about that day?"

  I nodded.

"I think we're going to do that very soon,hopefully. Use your drugs, Tara" she said with a wide grin and left, leaving me to wonder if Doctor Johnson already proposed to mommy.

    I just pray she will be able to talk to Zephan.

         * Zephan * 

I was sitting by the window in my room, staring at Tara's house which was almost impossible to see because it was like fifteen houses away.

   I'd be lying if I say I'd gotten over her, because my heart still aches for her presence. I miss her like hell and Stella told me that Tara's health condition has gotten worse in just a few days.

  I swear, I already regret my decision of breaking up with her. All I want to do is go to her house and scoop her in my arms. But I can't do it, it's just for the best, I think.

But to be honest, I miss kissing her.

  A silver shiny Camaro drove into the compound. The door opened and my eyes widened in surprise.

   It was one of the twins but I just couldn't tell who it was because they look alike and they've tricked me a lot now.

   When I looked closely, the girl was in black cardigan dress and black leggings. The only person who likes wearing black out of the two is Dazzline.

  She looked up and saw me staring at her. She smiled and waved.

   She walked put of my sight and I'm five minutes, she had found her way to my room.

   She entered without knocking. "Hey" she greeted.

   "Why are you here?" I asked coldly. What? I'm equally angry at her too. She and her sister tricked on Christmas! They totally ruined the celebration for me and now, I seriously think there's nothing to celebrate about new year.

  She picked the biggest pillow from my bed and walked to me.

  "HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH MY SISTER!! SHE NEEDS YOU NOW AND YOU JUST LEAVE HER HANGING?!!!" She screamed as she repeatedly banged the pillow on my head.

   "Will you just stop it and quit acting like it's my fault?!?" I snapped and she slumped on my bed.

  "And whose fault is it? Mine?"  She shot back and I scoffed.

  "Of course yes it is! And your sister's fault too. If you both hadn't tricked me, then I'd still be with her today!" I yelled. "But you tricked me and totally ruined Christmas for me. Why? All for her selfish reasons!"

"It's all three of us fault!" She fired. "You knew that Tara likes attending parties! You knew she wouldn't miss a big party, especially one that had to do with Hamdyn High, yet you told her to stay with you?! Now you blame it all on me and her? How stupid are you?!"

  She is right. And it hurts to admit that she is.

   "I asked her! She could have said no!" I defended my self.

   "No you didn't. You said it like she had no choice. You were commanding her!". Dazzline sighed and the room fell into awkward silence.

     "I'm sorry" she was the first to break the silence. "And she's sorry too. I just wish you'd forgive her. She's like really miserable without you"

   "If....if one day, she changes into a good girl, she stops being wicked and more hardworking and nice...more loyal..maybe" I sighed. "Just maybe I'll take her back"

   Maybe.....

"I'm glad that you still love her, Zephan. I have to go. That stupid girl won't even use her drugs!" She muttered the last part but I heard anyway.

  "You both are miserable without each other" she said as she hugged me.

  "Bye"

  "Bye"

          Two updates in a day!! Fanning myself dramatically I know I'm amazing, you don't have to tell me.

  Awwn, don't worry, I love you too.

  Oya! Start dropping your rants on Zephan's POV!!

  I dey wait ooh!

  Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeeeee!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count; 1025.