Chapter Twelve- First Day Of Hell

I just hit 1.02k. Tysm💕

---

SHE CHANGED FOR THE BEST

CHAPTER TWELVE

BY RENEE_D
-----

As I walked in, I through my hat across the room and took off my jacket and got out my first aid kit and began cleaning my cuts.

I looked over at him as he stares at me and noticed his lip bleeding.

I went over to him and began cleaning his lip while he tensed then relaxed wrapping his arms around my waist as I clean the blood.

I go out of his arm and put my tools up and walked to the fridge and got us both a drink and a snack while cutting on the tv.

After that I went to a door that led me to my bedroom and lock my door and then went back to the secret tunnel to see him on the couch with his shirt off and him watching the movies.

I shake my head and got my stuff and sat on the next couch.

"Why you all the way over there" He ask slightly raising his head to reach my eyes and I just shrugged as my response.

He got up and pick me up and put me on the long couch and grabbed a cover and layed it over us.

"I kissed a complete stranger and I never got your name" I say looking directly at him since I'm laying on top of him.

"It's Romano, yours"

"Emeralda "

"I like it" He said as he pulled me closer under him kissing me on my lip making me moan and pulled away.

"Goodnight "
"Night"

•||ROMANO POV

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever since. Looking just at her, you can tell she went through so much which makes her who she is now. I like that about her.

As I watched as she cuddles into my side as she sleep. I can't help but be drawn to her.

I sigh knowing I have to get up

I am quite upset knowing her brother was trying to her but I camed down hearing she beat him.

I will make her my queen and never let a soul touch her

I feel I'm already addicted to her.

I pulled the cover over me and got off the couch and watch as she whimpered. She is so cute.

I grabbed a pillow and put it in my spot and watched as she cuddles it. She is so beautiful. I gave her a soft kiss on the lip feeling her moved her lips with mine to see her eyes fluttering opened.

"I'm going" I say not taking my eyes off her

"No stay till I fall asleep " I nod and sit on the couch beside her playing with her hair watching as her eyes began to close.

After she's sleep. I got my things and left the mansion.

•||EMERALDA

I woke up to my phone alarm.

Hmm..no nightmare

I definitely have to have this guy sleep  with me from now on.

I groaned remembering it's my first day of school.

I got out my secret room and went to my bedroom heading straight towards the shower

~~~

I wore a white shirt and my black skinny Jean's with my leather jacket and black boots. My hair is tuck in a messy bun with my dark shadow makeup on my eyes.

I grabbed a tablet and pencils and walked out the room down the hall to the fridge and grabbed an apple

"Oh your up already" ask August

"Yep"

"Where Xavier and John" I am seeing all my siblings here except them two

"Oh there handling business" said Jayden

"What type of business" I ask teasing him

"Oh you know"

"I don't know" I say

"Why do you called dad by his name" ask my twin.

"Because I'm not comfortable calling him dad. Plus I would have to get used to this father things since I never had one my entire life" I say as sadness takes over his eye

"That's enough of this sadness shit, let's get going "

I said walking down the driveway to my motorbike where I hide it and cranked it up.

"Can I please ride with you" I nodded my headed and he climbed on and I speed down the road towards the school.

I slowly down as I got in the parking lot to see a lot of people staring

As I got off, i looked around and see two boys and one of them is Romano.

I looked back towards the entrance and walked passed the student with my brothers behind me.

What us she found with the Ferrari

I love her makeup

She look just like Elais

She is hot

She's nothing but a spoiled brat

Yhe last comment made me snap my head toward the bou that said it and walked up to him.

"Say it to my face" I said challenging him too

"You nothing but a sport brat" He says slowly

I raised my fist and punch him in the nose making it bleed hearing a pop.

Satisfy that it is broken I turned and walked through the doors towards the office door to see the assistant

"Hi, I would like to have my schedule"

"Yeah sweetie, what's your name"

"Emeralda Ferrari " I say as she shakily hand over my paper while I say thank you.

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Renee_D