20. Molly Weasley

Fifth Year:

A green fire was filled around me as I found myself in a different living room.

I got out of the fire place.

"Lily!" A boy yelled before hugging me. It was Hugo. I hugged him back and patted his head.

He was wearing a red sweatshirt that had a big H on it.

"Hi, Hugo." I said as Roxanne appeared in the fireplace.

James put his hands to his mouth and yelled. "GRANDMA! GRANDPA! YOUR FAVOURITE GRANDSON IS HERE!"

"Oh, my babies!" We heard a woman from another room. Footsteps hurried downstairs and an old woman with ginger hair appeared in front of us.

"Oh Teddy!" She gave him a bone crushing hug and moved on to James. "Oh, James!" And another bone crushing hug, "Freddie! Roxanne!" She gave the teins even a longer hug and kissed them like she did to Teddy and James.

While all the hugging and kissing happened, I only looked at them with an awkward smile.

She saw me and gave me a big smile. "And you must be Lily Wood. James and Roxanne talk about you every day."

She leaned down and gave me a really, really tight hug. She smelled like home, if that even makes sense.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Weasley." I smiled as she pulled back from the hug.

"You can call me Molly, sweatheart."

A man with ginger with ginger hair entered the room and smiled to us.

"Well, you are probably here to take the kids." He smiled.

We nodded as Hugo ran upstairs yelling for the others.

"Would you like something to eat?" Molly asked.

"Thanks, grandma. But we already ate." Roxanne asnwered kindly.

"No, we-" I elbowed James which made him stop and look at me dramatically.

Hugo, Rose, Albus and Luna ran down the stairs with their trunk.

Rose saw me and gasped. "Lily!" She dropped her trunk and gave me a huge hug. I was taller than her, so her head was leaning to my chest. "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too. James and I made cookies for you guys." I smiled as she pulled away from the hug.

"Awesome!"

"You did cookies for them? Ugh, now I'm jealous." Mr. Weasley sighed.

"Don't worry grandpa, we will bring you some." James said.

"We must keep going then." Molly said grabbing her trunk. "Will you be okay?"

We all smiled and nodded. She exhaled and got into the fireplace with Mr. Weasley. We waved and said good bye as they dissapeared with the green fire.

"Alright then!" I turned back to the others. "Let's go."

"Wait!" Fred jumped. "I'll be right back." He ran up the stairs as we looked at each other to understand where he went.

He came back with a bag. "Alright let's go."

"Is that..." Roxanne touched the bag. "Uncle Fred's? Dude, you can't just touch his stuff!"

"Relax." Fred shouldered the bag. "Uncle told me to bring him some of his stuff."

"Forget that I ever asked." Roxanne sighed.

Albus and Luna was already in the fireplace fighting over who goes first.

"Luna, Albus. Stop fighting and come back here." James said with his serious voice  that I didn't even know he had.

Both of the siblings stopped fighting and walked over to their bigger brother.

"You're not kids anymore." He continued. "Why are you still fighting over who goes first. Give me the powder." Luna gave him the power. "Didn't you learn yet? I always go first!" He yelled and ran into the firr place before dissapearing in the green fire.

"Should have known" I muttered to myself before helping the kids enter the fire place with their trunks.

****

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked after helping them with their trunks.

"Molly never lets us go if we didn't eat." Hugo grinned.

We all settled down in the living room. Our house is big, I mean, not huge like a manor, but fits all seven of us. Now that there is nine of us, we have to share my room, too.

"Who sleeps with who?" James asked.

"Honestly, I don't mind." I asnwered. "Roxanne and Fred, you are already sharing the first guest room, right?"

"Yeap, we have enough space for two more people, actually. Rose, Hugo, you guys can stay with us if you want." Fred asnwered.

The siblings nodded.

"And that leaves..." Teddy looked like he was doing maths in his head. "Potters and me!"

"I don't know if that room can fit all four of you." I said.

"Don't worry, Lily." Albus got up. "I'll sacrifice myself and sleep in your room."

I laughed as he sat back down.

"No chance." Teddy replied.

"Since, ugh, when," I turned to James and saw him adjusting himself. "Do you have a chance to choose. Don't worry my dear family. I got this."

I rolled my eyes at him and leaned my back to Roxanne's arm.

"You two won't survive a night together." Teddy said quickly. "I'll do it."

"Hey! I said it first!" Albus argued.

Roxanne shook me with her arm. "How about Lily chooses who she wants to share a room with?"

"Yeah, it's my room, my rules."

"Alright, fine." They all agreed.

"Potter, I would love to share a room with you." I said with a massive grin on my face.

"Hah!" James did his weird dance.

"James, why are you so happy?" I asked.

He stopped and looked at me confused.

"I meant Luna Potter. Not you."

He sent me a death glare as I held back my laughter.

"Hah. Losers." Luna whispered as she sat down next to me.