carnival night pt. 1

at 6:30 pm i finally got my ass out of bed for the first time in 3 and a half hours. i walked to my closet and picked out a outfit. it couldn't be too slutty considering i was gonna have to be hanging out in the booth. and i was gonna have to be in the family photo when cal wins and it was gonna be all in the newspaper and all. so i couldn't make cal look like a bad dad who lets his "daughter" dress slutty.

anywayssss,
i wore

and for makeup i went easy:

and for hair i did something super cute

of course i had to add glitter and be extra

of course i had to add glitter and be extra. this isn't your first time meeting me.

when i finished getting ready,it was 7:30. the carnival was just starting. gotta hurry my ass up and get there.

i went into nate's room. "ready to go?" i asked. he looked me up a down. and nodded his head. he walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "you look beautiful" he spoke. i smiled at him. finally an outfit that he didn't think was slutty.

we went out to his truck and got in. the ride there was quiet. but not awkward. it was nice. his hand was on my thigh and he was rubbing his thumb on my thigh. i had my hand on top of his.

when we got to the carnival we got out of his truck and acted like we barely knew eachother. i walked to the booth where cal was already all set up waiting for people to come ask him for chili. marsha was standing around watching everyone. me and nate went up to them.

"hey sweetheart" cal said and kissed you forehead. "hey" i said sweetly. "you look beautiful" marsha said. i smiled at her. nate just stood there with his hands in his pocket.

aaron was standing close to me and i was visibly uncomfortable. cal wasn't paying attention. he was too busy handing out chili. and marsha was standing there with a fake smile,looking at the crowd.

i backed away from aaron. nate was standing there with a clenched jaw and i moved closer to nate. but aaron put his hand on my lower back. i looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. and looked at nate.

"i um,gotta go find cassie" i lied. needing some excuse to get away. i walked out of the booth and nate followed me. "was he like touching you?" nate asked. i nodded my head. "he does it all the time" i said. "i'll kill him" he whispered as he leaned against me. i smiled. "cmon we gotta go before someone sees us" i said. "i'll fuck you so good later" he whispered in my ear. i smirked and laughed. we parted ways.

i went back to the booth. and nate walked off.
when i got back to the booth,i stood close to cal making sure aaron didn't try to fuck with me.
i saw nate standing by the ferris wheel on his phone screaming at someone. maddy was right there. he shut his phone off. she was standing there in a purple outfit. you know i may hate her,but she's so fucking hot. and she looked good in that outfit.

nate was yelling at her. i heard him tell her she looks like a hooker. but he just walked away from her and came back to the booth. "did you guys break up again" aaron asked. "no" nate answered. "looks like you did" aaron continued. "we didnt" nate snapped. "if you ask me,she's a distraction" cal added. i put my hand on cal's shoulder. "funny,i think the same thing" i said. nate glared at me. okay he did not think what i said was funny i guess. oh well.

then i saw cassie and mckay walk up the booth. he gave nate a bro hug and gave me a high five. i smiled at cassie and gave her a hug. "so are you two like in a relationship" nate asked in a snarky way. i smiled excited that cassie was in a relationship. mckay's a nice guy. "nah,we just chillen" mckay replied. my eyebrows raised and cassie looked upset at him. i looked at her she just rolled her eyes.

cal began to lecture mckay about football. i just stood with cassie. she quietly complained to me about mckay. then cal said something about mckay having to try harder at football if he wants to keep a girl like cassie. cassie looked up and said that they're not even dating plus she doesn't care about football. and she walked away. nate being the asshole he is,he said bye to her like a fucking douche. and said "what the fuck is her problem" to mckay. mckay walked away.

i hit nate's chest and called him an asshole. then i walked out of the booth to go see cassie. i caught up with her and she was walking away from mckay. me and her sat down next to a random booth and just shit talked mckay. i don't really know him well enough to have anything to talk shit about but i was just trying to be supportive for cassie so i just agreed with all the shit was saying about him.

then i saw maddy walk up to us. "do you guys wanna do molly?" she asked. honestly i wanted to tell her that i don't want to do drugs with a bitch like her buttttt i wanted to do molly and it's gonna piss nate off which is exactly what i want to do. i don't know what he has against cassie. but it's annoying and unnecessary.

"fuck yeah" me and cassie said at the same time.