Crossing The Line!

This chapter will be you and Varian singing to Crossing the line.

Bold means (Y/n) is singing/talking.
No bold means Varian is singing/talking.

You can tell I'm running out of ideas...

-----------------------

(Y/n) wait!

(n/n)!

This has to stop now. Whatever it is that you're going through. We'll fix it together. Me and You. Just like we've always done.

No! This has to stop now. This thing where you think you've been my friend. And don't even hear how you condescend. The way you've always done.

(Y/n) listen.

I'm listening.

I know it isn't true.

Isn't it.

Just look into my eyes now.

Well.

I know you feel it too.

Perhaps I do.

(Y/n) listen.

I'm listening.

I swear its not to late. So before another line gets crossed. And everything we've had is lost.

Just wait.

Wait?

No I won't wait.

(n/n)!

There's a line between the winners and the losers. There's a line between the chosen and the rest. And I've done the best I could. But I've always knew just where we stood. Me here with the luckless. You there with the blessed.

And that line between beggars and the choosers. Is the line you never let me quite ignore. How I've tried to jump that big divide! But I've never got the chances you were given. You don't know how much I've been denied. Well, I'm not being patient anymore.

I'm crossing the line!

And done holding back. So look out, clear the track. Its my turn! I'm taking what's mine. Every drop, every smudge. If I'm burning a bridge. Let it burn.

But I'm crossing the line.

And for us, if we're over. That's fine!

(Y/n), wait!

I'm crossing the line.

------------------------

Author's Note

I thought this was pretty short this One Shot. So... Yeah... I... Uh..Bye!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 318

Future Ruddiger here... again! I said I was running out of ideas, but at this time I have over 45 one shots left to post and 50 one shot ideas I have, minus the requests I got.