𝔥𝔦𝔰¹³

Mila POV

"Strip."

I stay in my place resisting his demand which irritated him causing his eyes change to that fierce gold color again.

"Mila."

I shiver at the malicious tone staying quiet. Nervously I begin to strip off my clothes avoiding his gaze.

When I'm finished he snaps his finger, my hands were now bounded by rope and there was a blindfold covering my eyes.

"W-what is this?" I stuttered a little nervous.

"Your punishment for fucking someone else." He suddenly entered me and I cry out not used to his size after so long.

I almost bite my tongue when he rams into me.

"Wa...it Feli...it..hur—"

"What?" He snaps clearly irritated.

"Daddy...it..hurts—" My eyes roll into my head underneath the blindfold while tears were gathering in my eyes.

"Good."

He fucks me harder at a steady pace and I whimper feeling the length of him filling me.

I whine shaking my hips for more despite the uncomfortable pain it still felt good.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I whimper my nails scratching against something that felt like his chest.

He suddenly pulls the blindfold from my eyes. "Say I'm sorry I was wrong."

"I'm sorry I...wa..s wrong..daddy~" I rasp out.

My vision was warped from my tears, everything felt so good.

He pins my legs up going deeper.

"I'm sorry daddy."

I throw my head back with a loud moan. "You fuck me so good...I can't take..it."

I struggled to get my words out.

"Lemme hear it, who fucks you better?"

I whimper immediately giving in. "Y-you."

He groans leaning closer to me kissing me roughly. I moan into his mouth and whine when he begins ramming into me causing our kiss to be a little sloppy.

My eyes were getting heavy.

I'm gonna—

He slaps my cheek firmly. "You're not allowed to faint this time." He mumbles against my lips.

"Please wait a...sec." I whine pushing at his chest trying my hardest to get him to let up.

He pulls away licking his lips before his mouth latched onto one of my nipples while he fondled the other.

I tremble when he nips and tugs at it with his teeth. My body felt like it was on fire and the heat was only getting hotter as time went on.

I cry out in pain when he bites my breast and I look down at him with tears staining my face. He pulls away licking the sore area as well as the bit of blood.

I blush turning my head away in embarrassment and he gets up pulling away from me. He gets on the bed sitting behind me.

I'm lifted up slowly. "Go on, put it back in." He urges.

I bite my lip struggling a little with my bounded hands. I grab his dick with my fingers rubbing the head of him on my entrance.

It was so wet and slippery he slipped in almost perfectly and I groan my eyes rolling to my head.