chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist

"Holy shit when'd you get an air conditioner?" Lip muttered, plopping himself onto my bed. Mickey took Moni with him to get breakfast, so I was all alone to enjoy the cold air...

It was fucking amazing.

"Yesterday. Mickey found it in a dumpster" I sighed happily. "Raised are monthly pay by 50 dollars but....it's so worth it"

We were currently in the middle of an awful heat wave and in Chicago; that was like being in Hell with Hades himself.

"Do you know if Deb's slept at Neil's last night? She's not in her room"

Right Neil...her new boyfriend. I met the guy yesterday at Patsy's when he tried to grab my ass. Apparently he has brain damage or some shit....i don't know honestly and I couldn't care.

"Yeah, Sierra says not to worry about it thought" I shut of the air, begging him to help me off the bed.

"Sierra....you're talking to the girl i'm fucking?"

I gave him a small smile, running out of the room at the sound of the back door. God I could already smell the food from here.

"Wildberry pancakes?" I smiled, excitedly grabbing the bag from him.

"Yes, like you begged for a hundred times last night"

I pulled out the container, the smell of the fresh fruit wafting through the air. Wildberry Café probably had the best pancakes in all of Chicago and I was seriously craving some.

Because their good, I promise i'm not pregnant this time.

"Have I mentioned how much I love you?" I questioned, placing a kiss to his cheek. I laughed as he swatted me away, handing Moni over to my brother. "Hey, there's our future American hero"

Listen I still wasn't cool with Carl joining military school, but it was kinda too late for that now. Plus he got a full scholarship so.....

"Shipping out tonight, hate to say it but I think the only one i'm gonna miss is Monica"

I sent him a glare as he waved her tiny hand around. He still wasn't holding her properly but at least he was within a few feet of her.

Honestly he was worse than Mickey when she was first born, which is saying something.

"The Alibi's really gonna miss their janitor" I laughed, as he flipped me off. "Now what will you and Mickey have in common?"

"Maybe our deep hatred for you?"

"Okay ha ha, but there's no way you're leaving without a Gallagher goodbye party. Right Lip?"

My brother muttered something from the living room but he was already half way out the door. I'm guessing it had something to do with his lady friend Sierra....if you know what I mean.

I shoved a fork of food into my mouth, the berries practically dissolving in my mouth.

Fuck that shit was good!