-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-

Welcome. I need- I need.... I need attention right now... like not that type of attention but like....views, ever since I made a whole-nother book for the part 2 of The Silent One, my views dropped, because some of y'all lazy asf and didn't wanna add this and transition.

So I'm telling y'all now, so y'all don't be surprised when I stop updating for awhile to let my views get back to where they used to be.

-𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈-
__________

" I DONT KNOW AMA" I said, stressed out and she kept asking me about her father.

Damn.. I keep telling her I don't know when he'll be back,

ITS BEEN A MONTH, SHE SHOULDVE CAUGHT ON BY NOW.

She started to cry,

"You don't love me mommy ?- I'm sorry for asking 🥺" she mumbled,

"No- no- baby I do love you. I'm just trying to figure out how we're gonna get daddy back okay ?" I said.

"Okay 😔" she said.

She been real gloomy lately. She hasn't been bad, just 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭. Even me, without Von around, it's boring, I can't get no head, and we just miss him in general...

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅,

And I found out the lady who reported to the police, was a skinny ass white girl. She said she was doing her late night jogging through the neighborhood and she seen it.

Von should've killed her too, but he ain't even see her.

I brought Ama to see her father a couple times, and she cried everytime,

It even made Von shed a tear. Just 2. But he said, he didn't want her to see him like that.

I'm debating if I should let Ama come with me to the court trial.

Thais parenting shit is so stressful and hard. I just decided not to let her come.

I dropped her off at Rae's house.

"Heyy, bestie boo! How you holding up ?" Rae asked, taking Ama into his arms.

"His court trial is today... I'm scared asf. " I said,