Chapter 15: The rest of them

Holy fucknuggets! Thank you guys for all the love! Sorry this is so short! I've been going through some shit. I hope you like it babes! Also before I let you read on... how old do you think I am? (Don't look at the comments, just take your best guess in my writing and if you've seen me comment my age in some other fanfics it's most likely a lie) anyways! Love y'all! Toodles - Maddy

~Avengers Pov~

     Scott and Wanda were in the living room, arguing over something per usual.

     "Cmon Scott! You know that isn't true!" Wanda giggled.

     "No! I don't! And you'll never know!" Scott retorted.

     "What are you fighting about this time?" Loki sighed walking in.

     "Whether or not the kid can beat Thor in a fight." Scott grumbled.

     "No. He cannot unless my brother does not have mjolnir with him." Loki answered.

     All of a sudden there was a whooshing sound outside.

     All around the compound, the Avengers looked outside. Well all except Jade. She was asleep.

     All the Avengers came rushing into o the main room.

     "Who is it?"

     "What is it?"

     "Stark did you build this?"

     "No I didn't build this Sam! Geez! You build one murder bot and suddenly you're the prime suspect!"

     "Avengers! Outside now." Steve ordered, hushing all the discussion.

     The Avengers all ran outside, some faster than others *cough cough* Pietro.

      The team looked across the lawn and saw a... space ship?

     "Mr. Steve, sir, what is that?!" Peter asked.

     "I don't know kid. Also just call me Steve." He answered.

     "This looks worse than your face brother." Shuri smirked as T'Challa glared at her.

     "I-" T'Challa started.

     "Whooooo!!!! Shuri! Let's go babes!" Wade cheered.

     "Stay calm guys. No need to- holy fuck it's opening!" Clint screeched.

     The door opened revealing five shapes. It looked like four women, one man.

     "Hey boys and girls, I'm Carol. Are you a threat?" A blonde asked.

      The Avengers remaining soulmate tattoo burned.

     "No we're not doll." Bucky said.

     "Good cause I could kill you in an instant. Anyways I'm Carol and this is Hope, Gamora, Quill, and Valkarie."

     The Avengers were quite flustered so they did what they could.

     "Hi..."

     Night babes! Love y'all - Maddy