Ch. 7

Big 30's POV

Me, Shiesty, Hank, Ant, and Baby Shiesty was all posted up at the sto chilling like we usually do

" You heard from ya home girl?" Hank asked me.

Ian heard from nor have I seen P since that night. I decided not to be judgmental or push the issue about her stripping cause the more I push the more she gone pull away. So all I can do is just support ha decision, and just be on standby for whenever she say she need me. Cause I'm the only person she got left.

" Nah." I said shaking my head.

" Well, it's not like you don't know where to find ha ass at." Shiesty joked.

I smacked my lips, " What's yo beef with ha? I know she punched you in the face, and shit. But you don't think you deserved it? You been hard on P since you first met ha."

" She don't know how to watch ha mouth. She disrespectful as hell cuhh." Shiesty said scrunching his face up.

" Nigga, you describing yo self. Hell, you act the same way. What these bitches be saying it's twin nem!" Baby Shiesty said laughing.

" On God, Cuhhh y'all ass act just alike. In middle school the girl had anger issues, and stayed fighting bitches and niggas. Hell, the way she punched you I'm sure she still got em." I said teasing.

" You still got yo cousins on standby to fight ha?" Hank asked Shiesty.

" Nah, I told em it's handled. But y'all steady bringing that shit up, but if I was too smack the fuck outta ha the next time I see ha I'll be wrong tho, right?" Shiesty said.

" I would like to see it." Ant said laughing.

" On some real shit tho Shiesty. Give ha a chance, you'll like ha. Y'all got more shit alike than y'all realize it." I said truthfully.

Before Shiesty could say anything we overheard some m'fers arguing.

" The fuck Lil TJ over there snapping on Nick fa?" Baby Shiesty asked laughing pointing over in their direction.

We all walked over as TJ, Zay, and Byron was talking plenty of shit. I mean they wasn't letting up. They all looked like they was ready to whoop this nigga ass.

" MANE HELL NAH! ON GOD You finna come up off that dirt bike!" TJ yelled hiking his pants up.

" Aye Lil TJ chill out. What's the problem?" I asked as laughing as I held him back.