5 TANTRUMS

Three Weeks later~

It has been three weeks into the pregnancy and in this house. You were now kind of adjusting to the new environment.

Well honestly speaking the change wouldn't have been that hard only if Namjoon was more welcoming and not this cold.

You knew that you had no relation with him, this was just kind of a job or service whatever you call it but still, don't we at least expect basic human emotions from anyone.

If a person is practically living with you 24/7 , wouldn't it be better to make them feel comfortable or treat them warmly but of course we can't accept that from our ROBOJOON

Yes Robojoon that's the name you have been him, because it's just perfect for him. He is a robot that has a human form that's what you believed.

You were on a call when the bedroom door swung open revealing your Robojoon with some fruits. You immedietly hung up the call.

Well yeah that's what you had to eat as a Night snacks. You were never a fan of eating healthy and fruits have always been your worst enemy specially APPLES.

"Actually Mr. Kim I think we can skip fruits for today because I had a heavy dinner just an hour ago" You tried to come up with an excuse though you low-key knew it wouldn't work.

"Ms. Yn I would like to remind you that its not your house and I am not your mom to bear your tantrums, I am placing them here and I expect it to be over by the time I return from my shower" and he left placing the plate of apples on the bed beside you.

You tried your best but at last a few tears trickled down your eyes as you picked up the plate. You knew he was cold but he didn't have to always say such hurtful words , did he?

More tears trickled down your cheeks as you took more bites. You felt so helpless and lonely. you had no one.

Infact you never had anyone.

Tantrums? Mom? House? You never even had any of them.

Growing up in the small orphanage you barely got to have two meals a day.

Tantrums? no one even cared about you eating , in fact others would get happy since they could have your part too in case you don't eat.

House? Yes a small room with 4 beds crammed barely any space left for walking and if you consider that uncomfortable then don't forget you even had to share beds .

This is how you grew up , no mother no family just yourself but you did have someone who was much more than a family.

Lily, she is your best friend your backbone the only person you have to lean on in this cruel world. You met her in the orphanage itself when you were 3. A year later you came to the orphanage. You don't know anything before that because ofcourse you were so young to remember and the caretaker told you that he found you nearby a lake.

No one wanted you, you always thought.

Lily and you almost instantly clicked, you were quiet and shy while she was naughty and giggly but cute at the same time.

As the time passed you and her got closer and closer in fact you two were the only friends of each other in the orphanage.

But she was the fortunate one unlike you . When you both were almost 7 a couple who came to visit the orphanage found her so cute and bubbly that hey couldn't resist but adopt her. Guess really no one wanted you.

But you were really happy for your only friend at least she can have a better life. After she left you were completely alone, since you were the quiet kind of person no one talked to you or made friends with you.