35

Your POV

You were woken up to someone pushing your hair behind your ear and softly whispering.

"Hey (y/n/n), you need to wake up."

You pushed the hand away not wanting to be woken up.

"(Y/n), there is someone here for you. Have to get up."

"No. Leave me alone I'm sleeping."

"I got this Tom." Somebody else spoke, but your tired brain didn't feel like telling you who it sounded like.

The next thing you knew, somebody grabbed your face and planted a kiss right on your lips. You eyes shot open and pushed the person away before realizing it was your boyfriend.

"Fred? What are you doing here?"

He smiled and opened both his arms waiting for a hug. He had a bouquet of flowers in one hand, bigger than the ones Haz gave you a few days ago. "I'm taking you home."

You did not want to look around. You were sat in the middle of everyone, and you did not want to see their faces. You slowly got up from your seat and stepped in front of Fred. "Can we take this outside?" You whispered.

Fred dropped his hands and supported a disapproving face. "Why? What's there to say? I'm taking you home so go get your bags and we can leave."

You turned around on your heel and gave an apologetic smile to all the people watching you and Fred right now. Tom was fully curious on what you were going to do. "If you all will excuse us. I'm sorry."

You grabbed Fred's arm and tugged it to pull him outside. You shut the door hoping now no one can hear you.

"Fred what are you doing here?"

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?I'm taking you home."

"How did you even find me?"

Fred rolled his eyes. "You have always been close to the Holland's, wasn't hard. You don't know anyone else in London besides Harrison. It was a fifty/fifty shot of whose house you'd be at."

You turned around to look back at the house. In the window, curious eyes disappeared with the curtain being pulled shut. They were spying on you.

"Why were you all cuddled up with him?" Fred seethed the last word.

"I wasn't all cuddled up with Tom. I fell asleep. It's not like I control how my head rolls when I'm out."

"You're being sassy with me." He pointed a finger right at your face.

"You're being a dick. I've told you that I will come home soon, then you had to show up deciding for me that today would be that day. I'm not leaving here. My friend has asked me to stay so I'm staying." You crossed you arms and started to ball your fists.

"So you're suddenly friends with Tom again?"

"As a matter of fact I am. But he's not the one who asked me to stay if that's what you're inferring. Harry was. Now if we're done here, I'm going to go back inside."

You started to turn around but Fred decided to speak again. "(Y/n) wait. I don't want to argue.  Can we talk about this?"

You put both your hands down in the pockets of your sweats. "What is it that you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry."

If you weren't angry with him for his past actions, you might've forgiven him right away. That wasn't the case.

"For?"

"Everything. I should've listened to you, I should've given you space. I just can't help myself. I'm jealous of the relationships you have with those guys in there. I'm jealous that when I saw you today you were asleep on your ex's shoulder, who you went out to the bar with last night." Fred stopped his speech and grabbed your left arm. He slid his hand down to grab your wrist to pull out your hand. He then held it out in front of him. "(Y/n), I'm afraid you're going to leave me."