Chapter 68

Surprise

Juan purposely let JuJu stay with her for three days at home, never letting her attend the school until the parent meeting for the students arrive.

She, along with Yu Han, who finally met Ju Yu and babbled like a baby after seeing him, and Ju Yi with his lux suit and cold temperament came to the meeting earning some stunned glances and wonder from the people.

Juan, who has never dressed extravagantly and let herself be adorned with jewels from head to toe came in full force with two handsome bodyguards behind her.

Wei Ren's mother has her jaw in slack as she watched the woman whom she treated like a maid and irrelevant turn up in a magnificent aura along with two noble-looking men, one that made her pale this instant.

"Sorry, I'm late, I'm JuJu's mother"

Now, the show has begun.

But before that, let us rewind to three days before this magnificent show surprised everyone.

...

"You want to what?" Yu Han, with his nose blocked from his snot and his eyes swollen like a walnut, looked at Juan in shock. 

"You heard me already" she stated, one thing that has stuck in her mind after living in this unfair world was how it favors the rich and press the unfortunate more living it to no return.

Her child, the only hope and reason for her to continue on this unfair life should never experience life like hers.

"I'll support you" Ju Yi remarked which made Juan smiled, part of it was because he has always supported her and that he wanted to get in her good graces.

"Argh! You two are too much! But fine- I'll go too! I'm in with your plan!"

Well, if you're so curious about the plan then I'll tell you, Juan thought of the world favoring the rich and trampling on the poor so when she devised that plan, she took in that idea.

She would let the world know that she's not just a weak persimmon, someone that is easy to be trampled on, and that she has some backings behind her. She no longer wanted to live in a low-key and fearful state, she wanted to protect her child.

She will also become one of the main stakeholders in the school, of course with the help of Ju Yi and Yu Han. She would then instill a rule that would persecute the parents if their child bullied another kid, if she can't do that then she'll force them.

She doesn't want another child to experience what her child did, she cannot cruelly evict a child's position in learning here but she has to let the parents know that they are responsible for their child's action and in that turn would prevent the child from acting more.

"The parent's meeting would commence three days from now, I suggest we start our plans now" Juan said and decided to bring JuJu along.

First, they must get clothes, the more expensive much better. Juan is known for being thrifty and being demure in her clothes. Although young, she always gives the impression that she is weak and in constant need of help from people.

Clothes will immediately transform a person's aura along with make-up. Of course one must also dedicate themselves to acting like that specific personality to achieve their desired goal of transforming into a different person.

JuJu was unaware of this plan since she was currently hatching on her other plan. She has already appeared on television and although Ju Yi's appearance did indeed let her get an advantage, it still wasn't enough.

She still has to reunite the parent and child before she achieves her goal and gets reborn.

"JuJu, we will go to the mall soon so you should change clothes" Juan yelled softly to JuJu who was currently taking a nap, that was fake, she was planning and heard Juan's words. 

"Mommy?" She was then lifted to her bed and her hair got smoothened by Juan.

"JuJu, mommy, daddy, and Uncle Yu Han will go to the mall, would you like that?" Juan softly said, still combing JuJu's hair with her hands.

"I want to mommy! I want to go!" JuJu jumped on the bed and hugged Juan before rushing to her closet and taking her best clothes.

The plan will have to wait after all it's been a long time since she went to the mall, she needs to pamper herself first.

***
Chapter 68 is up!

Tomorrow's chapter is the continuation!

Stay safe and healthy! Have a great day everyone!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!