𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 20𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Bitch, we too old to be fightin. Imma need you to sit yo ole jealous ass the fuck down fo I bust you in yo shit." Fallon said, handing Sonder a bag of grapes to put in the buggy.

"Whatchu needa fuckin worry bout is that lil girl you got who keep trying my mothafuckin kids. Keep on, the bitch gon be missin in action then show up at yo doorstep in a damn box a few days lata." He continued talking to Seren, getting looks from all sorts of people.

"And what the fuck yall nosy ass hoes starin at? Mind yall damn business." He said, waving them off. "Now you know Gianna can fight, don't do my child like that. But why is yall still together?" Seren said, flipping her thin ass hair.

"Ion give a fuck if she can fight or not, she still gon be in the hospital after. And we still together cause we still together, worry bout that deadbeat ass daddy yo child got." Fallon said, watching Phina run towards the strawberries and get a container before coming back.

Sonder just watched and kept quiet, knowing that Fall could handle it on his own and if he couldn't then he would step in.

"Anyways, I'm hungry and tired. I'm too old fo this dumbass drama and you is too so grow up." He said, eating a handful of grapes.

Sond shook his head, picking Serephina up and pulling Fallon infront of him by his waist. "You always hungry, probably why y- Bitch, hush. Mad you built like a fuckin incense with upper body muscles. Goodbye witcho immature ass." Fall cut in, throwing a grape at her and shoving the rest in his mouth.

He started to push the buggy while Sonder held onto the hoop of his jeans since Fall said the jeans was too loose around his waist though to Sonder they ain't look loose at all.

"Mama." Phina called out making Fallon look back at her. "Whatcho ass want, you been callin me all day today." He said, getting another thing of ice cream.

-

"No thank you, my nigga kills people."  Sorin said, waving off a crackhead who tried to flirt with him at the gas station.

He hopped inside his car and sped off, opening his drink and answering his phone when Sarnai called.

"Whatchu want, Nai?" Rin asked, sitting his drink in the cup holder. "Come get me." Sarnai replied with an attitude.

"From whea?" Rin said, speeding off when the light turned green. "You already know." Nai said, sucking his teeth and hanging up.

Sorin looked at his phone and rolled his eyes. "Then he want me to go get his ole stupidass." He mumbled, turning the radio up once he put music on.

A few minutes later, Sorin arrived at Jerins house and sat outside in the car to wait for Sarnai to come out. Rin sat his drink on his knees when he had propped them up in the seat and cut the heater on full blast since it was cold.

He couldn't text Kaltain because he was 'hittin a lick' so he was scrolling through Instagram. Sarnai came out with Jerin, talking and giggling n shit.

Sorin watched them make their way to the car before Sarnai opened the passenger door and got in, giving Jerin a kiss making Rin mug him.

He looked back at his phone and waited until they finished doing whatever before hearing the car door close.

He put his feet down, putting the car in reverse after sitting his phone in his lap and backing out. It was about a few minutes before Sarnai decided to say something.

"Why you was starin at him like that?" He asked all attitudish making Sorin glance at him before focusing back on the road. "Like what?" Rin replied, using his knee to steer since he was putting on chapstick.

Sarnai rolled his eyes. "You gon try and take him from me, huh?" He said, crossing his arms and staring at Rin.

"Who said that?" Sorin said, drinking the rest of his drink. "I did cause knowin yo hoeass, you will." Sarnai answered, mugging him.

"For one, that nigga a pedophile and for two, you must've forgotten that I'm still in a relationship." Rin said. "I wouldn't stoop that damn low to take my younger brothers nigga when I already got one. Thats stupid as hell, Nai." He finished, getting a message from Kaltain.

Sarnai pursed his lips in a thin line after smacking his teeth, keeping quiet. "And you also must've forgot that you bein disrespectful to the one who be bringing you everywhere and still haven't snitched on you." Sorin said, texting Kal back.

Nai didn't answer. "Right, stay quiet." Rin said, turning the music up.