Chapter 11

"his voice"

_______________________________________

mature scene

I was currently sitting in the waiting room, playing on my phone. I was trying not to be nervous but it's impossible when you are going to be in one room with a man that is surreally hot, dangerous and a doctor. He is my fucking doctor! I feel like a whore, he said he'll call me and I will come. Maybe I just don't pick up.

I disguised myself. Why am I like this? I am always the one who calls a guy and he come, fuck me and leave. Now it's completely different. He said he'll call, fuck and I'll leave. To take it on a positive side I think I found another kink of mine, voice kink. His voice is so addictive. I hear him talk and I am melting like a fucking honey or chocolate.

'Ms. Phoenix, you may come in,' the nurse said in a squeaky voice. I stood up, not bothering to even smile at her. I walked inside and smirked when I saw Alexander sitting behind his desk writing something into papers. He must have heard me because he looked at me up and down and smirked.

'Close the door, please' he said, still looking me in the eyes. I did as he said and on the way to sit down behind his desk I swung my hips a little more. I sat down and crossed my legs. I was wearing a white suit and under it I had a blak lace bra and matching underwear.

'You may undress and sit on the chair' he said pointing to the gynecologist chair. I slowly stood up, turned around and walked to the chair and slowly undressed myself. All the time I was lookin at Alexander but he was looking at me up and down, never into my eyes. But finally when I was completely naked he looked into my eyes.

I smirked and walked to the chair and sat down, spreading my legs up. I placed my hands above my breast and looked at Alexander. He stood up looking at me, studying me. He walked over to me and stood right in front of me.

'What do you think you are doing, huh?' he asked me, eyeing me. His breathing was heavier. I looked innocently at him and pouted my lips.

'I just came for a check up, Mr. Torricelli. I don't know what you mean' I said innocently and blinked my eyelashes a few times.

'All right then' he said and trailed his eyes down my body, studying every inch of me. I squirmed a little under his gaze. He looked me in the eyes and smirked. He leaned closer to my face. I could feel the warmth of his body on mine. My breathing fastened.

'Two can play this game, love' he said inches close to my lips. He then thrusted two fingers inside of me. I gasped for air and tilted my head back. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he pulled away his fingers and thrusted them inside even harder. He smirked and started sucking on my skin on my neck. A little moan escaped my half opened mouth. Alexander immediately stopped sucking on my neck.

'I suggest you stop if you don't want to offend some of the eldery people in the salle d'attente' he said and smirked.

'That's french' I said between my heavy breathing, biting my lower lip.

'Uh huh' he said, thrusting the fingers inside of me faster.

'You can speak french?' I asked.

'No' he said. I looked at him and we both smirked. With his thumb he started to rub my clit. I bit my lip even harder so I won't make any sound. I felt blood on my tongue. He started to move his fingers faster. I squeezed my boobs. I was close. Really close.

'I...' I didn't have the power to finish my sentence. He then pulled his fingers out of me before I could reach my orgasm. I looked at him shocked. He just put his fingers inside of his mouth and sucked them clean.

'Are you serious?' I asked, frustrated and frowned. He laughed evilly.

'I said the two can play this game, love. You tease, I tease' he said, smirking at me. I had no words.

'You are perfectly fine, Ms. Phoenix. You can now dress, please' he said and winked at me. Then he walked to his desk and sat down. Frustrated, I stood up and dressed myself. I walked over to his desk.

'I'll pick you up tonight,' he said, looking down at his papers. I frowned.

'Why?' I asked.

'We are going for dinner,' he said. I snorted.

'I am not going on a date with you' I said. He looked at me from his papers.

'Me neither, love. I want to know my fucktoy,' he said and looked down at his papers again. I was shocked.

'In no way I am your fucktoy' I said, taking my bag from the floor.

'We'll see about that' he whispered and stood up.

'See you soon, Ms. Phoenix' he said and led me to the door.

'Until the next time, Mr. Torricelli' I said and walked out of his ordination. Everyone was looking at me, no shit. I must have looked like a walking mess. I sat down in my car and looked at myself in the mirror.

'I don't look that bad,' I said to myself. My hair was just a little messier but it didn't look like I was fingered in my gynecologist ordination. I started the engine and drove home. When I came I took a quick shover and wrapped myself in a towel. I sat in front of my mirror in my room and did my make up. I decided to go for darker shadows and wear a black dress.

I dried my hair and straightened them. I straighten my hair almost every time. I don't like them curly, it's like everyone has curly hair in this town. I put on my tight black dress with long sleeves and no back. I must admit I look like a goddess. I hear our bell ring. It has to be Alexander. Lucky me, my parents aren't home.

I walked down and opened the door. As I thought it was Alexander in a black suit. Everything was perfectly sitting on his body, every muscle was perfectly visible. I sighed.

'Looking good, Ms. Phoenix' he said and looked down at his shoes than back at me. I smirked.

'You don't look bad yourself, Mr. Torricelli' I said.

'Can't wait to have you in my bed' he said with a devilish smirk. I rolled my eyes.

'Hold up a minute, I have to take my purse' I said and turned around, heading to my room.

'Fuck' I heard him mumble and I chuckled for myself. I grabbed my purse and went down. He was patiently waiting.

'Ready?' he asked. I nodded my head.

'Yes' I said and behind us I locked the door. He opened the door for me on his black BMW X6.

'Thank you' I said and sat down. He closed the door behind me and walked around the car and sat on the driver's seat. We fastened our seat belts and he started the engine.

'So where are you taking me?' I asked and looked at him. He gave me a side look and smiled.

'To Canlis' he simply said and looked back to the road.

'Well this is going to be fun' I mumbled but I am sure he heard it because he chuckled quietly.