between us

as you were waiting for class to start, you were mindlessly scrolling on your phone.

you had decided to sit at the left back corner of the class, completely opposite to the door.

no friends in this class, you sighed.

watching other people chat in small groups while you were just there, you buried your head in your arms under your table. more people started to come into the classroom.

suddenly you felt your phone buzz.

11:00 a.m

yo

what

look to your right

why

because

WHY

just do it
dumbass
are you just gonna stay still?

"wait what"

you turned to your right, seeing kageyama in the other back corner of the class.

he gave you a small wave before turning back to the front.

oh my god a friend!

you rested your head on your hand, taking in his features. you never really stopped to look at him in detail.

he perked his head back up, taking a look at you.

both parties held eye contact for a moment before you turned away and to your phone.

caught in 4k

huh

i caught ya lookin
in MY DIRECTION

no maam
you were looking at me first

nuh uh
delusional

dumbass

STOP CALLING ME THAT
YOUR SUCH A BITCH

you're

whatever

:)

you smiled at his text before putting your phone back down and took out your notebook, jotting down whatever was on the board.

kageyama did the same, well not really he was actually sleeping.

just two strangers going back to their own lives.

unnoticed.

it was funny, everyone was oblivious to the spark in the room.

and it was just a secret, just for the two of them.