This Day, That Year

Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok came out of the room and went to the kitchen. Yoongi saw the time, 03:26 am.

It wasn't the first time that something like this happen. Since Jungkook had joined the pack, it was very common for him to have terrible nightmares that would wake him up at night crying and screaming.Till now no one knew what Jungkook was so afraid, what was he so scared of.

The boys stood in the kitchen remembering that fateful day when the pretty little omega was brought to their pack.

A few years back, Jin left his company pretty late. He had a lot of business meetings, interviews and events to attend. Him and Namjoon were the CEO's of their company, but Namjoon had to leave early that day due to some issues and because of that Jin ended up with more work than usual. Right now all he wanted was to lay in his bed and next to his beautiful mates. 

While driving back to his house, he noticed something, three guys were on top of someone, pinning him down on the footpath. 'Probably alphas harassing an omega' he thought. Now days omegas were rare, it was almost impossible for a pack to have an omega in it, since they barely presented and that make them invaluable. There were organizations that believed that omegas couldn't have free will, that they were born purely for the purpose to serve alphas, others believed that they were dangerous creatures, because omegas were so beautiful, almost ethereal and they could take advantage of that and manipulate anyone to accomplish what they desired, and some people thought that they belonged in a cage with a leash. And lastly there was an illegal organization that only existed on rumors. These organisations kidnapped omegas and sold them to the richest ones -people on the government, CEO's, politicians, etc.- on illegal black markets.

Truth be told, Jin HATED those kinds of thoughts. Jin believed that omegas were an amazing and beautiful existence that needed to be protected and respected.

He stopped the car and got out to see the face of the boy on the footpath. Definitely an omega. He was so beautiful and looked so tiny and scared. Seeing the little boy's face with bruises and some blood made his blood boil... 'How could someone dare to harm him?' .What infuriated him the most was that there was people around watching what was going on, but no one did nothing to help; since it was 'normal' to treat omegas that way...like trash. Seconds later he found himself walking to the other side of the street making his way through people. Just when one of the alphas harassing the omega was about to touch the little one's crotch, he grabbed the guy from the back of his jacket and threw him to the ground and growled at the other two. 

They tried to fight him, but Jin was a pure alpha, which made him stronger than regular alphas and with stronger pheromones. The three alphas before him ended up running away, as his pheromones were way too strong and froze them on the spot every time they tried to approach the alpha ,or the omega on the ground, who was scared to death. Jin kneeled next to the omega but not too close. He knelt far enough to give him space and dissipated the dominant pheromones. The little boy was already scared and his pheromones could sent him into some kind of shock, so instead he replaced them with softer ones to give the boy comfort. The little one was in obvious distress and he curled into himself. It took some time until the omega looked in Jin's to his eyes, and that is when he saw how broken he looked.

That is when he noticed something, the boy's face was red, he was panting and breathing fast. So Jin took a deep breath in and that is when he smelled it, and it hit him like a truck... the little omega was on heat. His instincts wanted to protect the boy all costs, he couldn't leave a defenseless omega in heat on the street and sincerely he didn't wanted to leave him with anyone else, some alphas on the street were already there, waiting to jump on the little boy, whose scent was getting thicker as seconds passed.

He told the boy that he could take him to a hospital, that in there, he could receive help. The boy jumped at the mention of a hospital, he panicked and begged him to not take him there. The only other option was his house, the only problem was that he lived with two other alphas. Jin knew that they were not going to hurt the omega, but the little one may feel scared or worse before three alphas. But their two betas, Jimin and Hoseok definitely would be a great help and give the omega security that no one in there would harm him in any way.

It took some time but, in the end, Jin convince the almost passed out omega on the ground to accept his help, that he was not going to hurt him or do something to him. He quickly texted Yoongi and Namjoon and explained them the situation so they could tell the others.

The memory was so fresh on everyone's mind, they all remember when Jin arrived home after a long day with a little and passed out omega IN HEAT on his arms.

As time passed, Jungkook's nightmares faded almost entirely. Around the same date every year, the omega had them and he always refused to talk about them.

All of them were aware that something horrible had happened to their little omega before Jin found him. Jungkook never told them, the only thing he said was that he managed to escape from a horrible place. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin had a hunch... a horrible one and they wanted to be wrong.

"I forgot that it's the date" Namjoon said passing one of his hands through his face.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. Even if we remembered, there was practically nothing we could do about it" Yoongi said sitting on one of the chairs next to the kitchen table.

"This one was worse. He was screaming and crying just like the first time he arrived here and started having those nightmares" Jimin said sitting on one of Yoongi's legs.

"Guys, I know that you all feel frustrated right now, but the only thing we can do at this moment is be there for him and make him feel safe and loved" Hoseok said supporting his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"You're right" Namjoon said letting a soft kiss on Hoseok's forehead "It's just that... I would love to know what's tormenting him and crush it for him"

They came back to the room and found an almost asleep Jungkook purring with his back pressed to Jin's chest. It was a beautiful sight.

Jimin lay in front of the omega hugging him releasing his calming pheromones which make Jungkook purr even more. He was so happy.

They all laid on the huge bed and everyone's scent was mixed making it quite intoxicating.

Jungkook pressed his body near Jimin, putting his face into his neck on his scent gland. He was asleep and Jimin with Jin were the only one's left awake. Jimin was caressing the omega's hair with his free hand and then felt a gaze on him. It was Jin. Jimin had Jin right in front of him since Jungkook wanted to feel the body warm from his mates. None of them were talking but Jin looked at Jimin with so much love, he loved when they were all like this... so close.

As one of the head alphas of the pack, Jin loved when he had everyone on his reach; watching them being safe and close to each other was one of the things he loved the most.

Just like a magnet, Jin and Jimin leaned closer carefully, to not wake up Jungkook and just like that their lips found each other in a soft and sweet kiss. Jin's free hand went straight to Jimin's neck, trying to pull him closer to himself.

"You horny fuckers stop it or you will wake up Jungkookie" Yoongi hissed in the dark next to a sleepy Hoseok.

"Such a killjoy hyung" Jimin whisper back and sigh.

Yeah...this moments were the best.

"Mmmmm....Tae...." Jungkook mumbled.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other with a questioning look trying to understand what just came out of Jungkook's mouth and waited to see if the omega said something again. He didn't.

                                                              XoXo

That's almost 1.5k words. Phew, all the respect to the authors who write 5-7k in a chapter. So, I got my hair cut into bangs yesterday and I have no clue of what to think about them.

Anygays, love ya'll and please take care of yourselves. Stay hydrated and do NOT in any circumstances over-work yourselves. You are always loved bby me!

~Gumdrop