Chapter 3

Samridhi

" Mummy I'm ho..." As I said Chachi ( Aunty) shove a laddoo ( sweet dish ) inside my mouth.

Meet my Chachi she is just like 50 50 biscuit thoda sweet thoda salty.

" What happ..." I started saying but Chachi hugged me. After she was done hugging me and I finish my ladoo.

" What happen" I again asked.

" Your elder sister's marriage got fixed," Chacha ji said smiling.

Meet my Chacha and Chachi they are parents of Naina.

( Uncle and Aunty)

" Oh my god, this is amazing where is Naina," I asked.

" She is upstairs" Ma replied.

"I wanna see her face after all her dream is coming true," I said

" Ya, she hasn't stop blushing since she heard about her marriage" Ma said

"Ok ok I'm going," I said to everyone.

" Naina, Naina " I shouted as I come into the room where she has put ghughat on ( cover face with stole).

" Oye you have not become dulhan ( bride) yet then why this ghughat," I asked her.

" Because of this monkey who is irritating me," she said pointing towards Ankit.

Meet monkey opps I mean Ankit my younger brother.

" I'm not doing anything di ( sis) she is blushing of her own," he said to me.

"I know. You remember when we tease her about her shahzada how much she blushes so now her dream prince is coming into reality how would she not blush " I said to him.

" Stop both of you," Naina said.

" Ok ok I won't tease you anymore but I want to see my jijaji ( sister husband)" I said to her.

" Me too me too "said Ankit.

"Shut up Ankit," both Naina and I say.

"He is coming tomorrow with his family to meet our family so you can see him tomorrow," Naina said blushingly.

" Uhh yeh, intezar ( this wait)" I said dramatically.

"Ok ok, both of you sleep now if you stay awake this late you both get dark circles under your eyes," Chachi said as she enters the room.

" Ohh right," I said and started going to my room.

"Samridhi," Chachi ji said.

"Yes," I replied.

" Don't go college tomorrow as you know ladke wale ( groom family) is coming and we have so much work left so who will make Naina ready and she needs you as you are her sis" I interrupted her.

" Don't worry Chachi I'm not going anywhere" I said to her.

" Good night "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like it.

If yes don't forget to vote comment and share.

Thank you