Chapter 4

Samridhi

Good morning to me. I don't like to wake up early. I'm not an early bird I'm more of a night owl type of person I like the moon more than the sun and stars don't talk about them they are the love of mine. Well, I know you guys love me to so press the start button and make it golden.

" Samridhi tell me which one dress I should wear, " Naina asked as she enters my room.

"Tell me" she screamed in my ear.

" Ok ok but let get up from my bed first," I said to her.

After I came out of my washroom there she is sitting in my bed with almost all of the dresses.

"Now tell me," she asked.

"Ok," I said.

After a lot of discussions, we finally choose one dress. Now it's time for her hair and I don't know how can her hair is this stubborn when she not at all stubborn but after a lot of tries, I finally made the hairstyle. Now my favorite part makeup I love makeup and I'm a pro in it so it was not hard for me.

" Wow is this me," Naina said.

" No it's your ghost," I said.

" Is Naina ready?" Chachi asked coming inside the room

"Yes"

" Aww kitni pyaari lag rhi ha meri gudiya " Chachi ji said.

( You're are looking lovely my doll)

"They have come Samridhi, Naina come downstairs," she said to us.

As we are descending the stairs.

" If your husband is hot I'm gonna marry him" I whisper in Naina's ear.

" Shut up or else I will slap you," she said showing her palm.

" Naina came, " Chachaji said.

And we were all seated. In front of me, the groom and his family sitting. After a little chit chat chachaji asked Naina to give the boy a house tour. After the came.

" So both of you like each other "the boy's father asked.

The boy said yes and Naina nodded in yes and the marriage got fixed. Both families feed each other sweets and hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Hope you guys like this

If yes then don't forget to vote comment and share

Thank you