- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ꜱᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 ↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"i don't wanna leave," santana mumbled and crossed her arms.

"you can stay here by ya self." i told her and she pushed my arm.

"jackass." she said and mugged me.

"put a muzzle on it, but we can always come back if you want." i said.

"ta visit your grandma, right?" she questioned.

"imma beat yo ass and carti's my granny don't want ya'll." i said and screwed up my face.

"the food was so good though." she exaggerated and i stared at her with a blank face.

"stop cause you only look at me like that if you mad." she said and furrowed her eyebrows.

"mhm but you ready?" i asked her and she nodded.

"yeah." she said and i opened the car door for her.

"we ridin with ya'll," maj said as her, rayne, and mook got in the back seat.

"yeah cause tt meena know she just irked me like i won't- you know.. damn, double homicide." mook said and rayne's eyes widened.

"why would you say that?" she asked mook.

"bitch." maj said before she started laughing.

"the boffa ya'll goin." i said and started up the car.

"can we get some wings while we on the road?" santana asked me and leaned over the middle console.

"no." i said and plucked her forehead.

"oh my goshhhh, please." she said and frowned.

"some wings do sound good, let me get a ten piece hot, lemon pepper sprinkless." maj joked.

"extra wet, extra crunchy." mook said and twisted her lip.

"with a peach drink onna side and make sure my fries fresh cause last time they was cold." rayne said basically finishing it off and they started laughing.

"when we stop ya'll gone be walkin." i said and turned the radio up.

"cap, but let me control the aux." maj said and leaned over grabbing it.