Chapter 15

Montgomery Falsworth looks through his binoculars into the distance as the rest of you prepare for another mission. You, Steve and Bucky are waiting by the cliff edge as Jones and Morita are listening to the Hydra radio communications. The cold air surrounds you as you zip your jacket up tighter around you.

"Cold?" Bucky notices your movements to stay warm.

"Just a little, but I'll be better once we get going" with a nod he turns back to Steve, pulling you into his side as he threw his arm over your shoulder.

"Remember when I made you ride the cyclone at Coney Island?"

"Yeah and I threw up?" Steve asks in response.

"This isn't pay back is it?" Bucky looks to the train tracks below.

"Now why would I do that?" Steve asks with a smirk on his lips.

"We were right Dr Zola's on the train, Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle

"We were right Dr Zola's on the train, Hydra dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle." Jones starts as you turn to face him. "Wherever he's going they must need him bad" he finishes. Steve puts on his helmet as you all prepare for the incoming battle.

"Let's get going because they're moving like the devil!" Montgomery Falsworth calls out as he lowers the binoculars.

"We only got about a ten second window" you start to instruct the men, stepping away from Bucky's warmth as you speak.

"You miss that window, we're bugs on a windshield" Steve finished while getting the zip line ready.

"Mind the gap"

"Better get moving bugs!" Dugan calls out. Jacques give the wave with a shout, signalling for Steve to zip down towards the train. Next up is Bucky, following Steve's movements from moments before, then you and finally Jones. You each jump down and drop to a plank on the train before coming to a standing position. Standing back on your two feet, you balance yourself out before following Steve towards the front. Jones stays on top while you follow the boys down a ladder.

"Careful" Steve reminded you both as you stood on the edge of the train, able to plummet to your death at any given moment. He pushes the door open and hops inside, followed by Bucky.

"Here" Bucky helps you inside the train before closing the door.