𝑷𝑰𝑿𝑰𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺.

꒰ ༊* ꒱- Time Skip/ POV

It was saturday morning. Parents are gone, so its just me and my siblings. The team said they were coming in the after-noon, which give me time to perpare. Saeko didn't have a problem unless we didn't mess up the house.

I wanted to buy snacks, but I'm broke 😔. SOoo.....LeTS CLalal MeH ParEntS😝

beep

beep

beeppp

Mom: Hello?

Me: mom.....

Mom: What did you do?

Me: nothing nothing....yet.

Mom: FIONA AKARI TANAKA. WHAT. DID. YOU. DO

my mom finna blow😃

Me: I set up a slumber party, with karasuno at our house, but dont worry the third years are going to watch us.

Mom: tch, last time they didnt come, you almost burnt the house down.

Me:.....NE WAYS SO

Mom: what do you want? money?

Me: Bingooooooo.....10,000 yen.

Mom ugh ok, fine.

Me: yayyyyy

Me: mom

Mom: yes?

Me: am i your favorite?

Mom: *sigh* yes...i sent your money byeee

Me: why did u sig-

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP

She hung up :')

I stomped my way to my brother's bedroom because my sister needs her beauty rest 😍. I decided to give him a surprise when I woke him up so I went downstairs to put some mayo on my hands, went back up, and slowly opened his door.

"We are entering the tiger's cage", I mutter, pretending to talk in a walkie-talkie. I rushed to his face got my camera out and BAM. slapped his face with mayo.

"MAYO SLAP", which woke him up quickly. "whos there!?......whos there!?", he shouted walking around since he couldnt see with all the mayo on his face. I started to record this to show later to the Karasuno Boys.

"TELL ME WHO IS THERE!", he kept shouting, and I kept laughing and record. As he got closer to me without knowing, I threw a notebook at him, which cause him to run but slipped on some mayo.

"You silly goose, it's me Fiona!", I shouted while chuclking. I couldn't help laugh at Tanaka. This was the best prank I've ever done to him. "Fiona, this why I hate you!". I didn't care but keep luaghing.

"What's all of the commotions!", we hear my sister scream from her room. not good. Last time when we woke Saeko, Tanaka almost died.

"It was Tanaka!", i pointed to my brother, then ran. Saeko came running towards Tanaka who was still blinded with mayo, so he couldn't out run her.

Should I help him?

nahhhhhhh

"Why is his face covered in mayo", Saeko gave me a look. I turned away from her deathly stare trying to sooth the situitaion. "Clean him up, now", she snapped at me. I rushed down to the kitchen to grab some towle.

'stupid saeko', I muutter out loud by accidently. "Nothing!". I grabbed him with tight grip and wiped the mayo off his face. "I hate you".

"I love you~", I cooed. After that I rushed down to the kitchen to grab a pixie stick from the cabinet. The cabinet was too short me to reach, so I grabbed a still that beside me.

"Guess too short huh?", I heard a voice say. He was tall and had bedhead. "Kuroo, what the heck are you doing in my house!?", I jumped off the stool and went to go give him a hug. Nobody knew about me and Kuroo's secret relationship, except Seako. We were dating. That's right, you heard it.

Me

Kuroo

Dating.

"I came here to visit you, and Saeko said you were having a sleep over over the phone so I decided to join. I grinned at his response. He looked at me confused like I didn't want him here. "I invited Karasuno only and if they know about us, I dont think they will like that", i held on to his arm.

"Then we'll keep it a secret", he pecked my forehead. "Keep what a secret?", we heard my brother question us from the stairs. Instantly pushed Kuroo off of me and did some weird pose.

"Heyyyy Tanaka~", we both cooed. We could both see the sweat from our foreheads. My heart racing like crazy, and Kuroo keeps gulping.

"It's 10:00 am, why the heck are doing in my house, city boy?", he faces an inch away from Kuroo's. Probaly can smell that horrible morning breath. Kuroo looks terrified, and I'm trying to keep in my laughs. "Answer the question, boy. Here to steal my sister?".

"I came to visit your sister", you could tell he was shaking.

"Ok Tanaka, chill before you make him pee his pants", I pushed my brother away, letting kuroo get some air.

"Were j-just friends, you see-"

"CAP", I heard Seako yell from the stairs. "FIONA GOT BOYFRIEND, FIONA GOT A BOYFRIEND", she kept chanting. Side Note, ' never tell Seako anything'.

"Did weeks ago, Suga said no boyfriends until college", He crossed his arms looking at me then Kuroo. "I'm not scared of him, pfft", I scoffed, but deeply inside I was scared.

"yeah right, ima leave you too love birds", he walked. I sighed in relief.

"kith pwease", Kuroo turned around to with pouty eyes. "No"

He frowned and crossed his arms.

"You almost got me in trouble, there is no way your getting any affection. Now if you excuse me I'm going to get my pixie sticks", I walked away from him with attitude as he made himself comfortable.

Damn. How am I able to break up with her. I'm sorry y/n but I can't do this.