Chapter-3

Shivansh's p.o.v

[ " Shiv.....Hey.....look at me.....how am I looking?" I heard Niyati, my sweetheart is asking very loudly.

I didn't look at her as I am very busy doing some work on my laptop. I have an important meeting in few hours and I am very busy right now.

" Look at me. Tell me, how am I looking in this saree," She again asked and pulled my hands.

I shut down the laptop and looked at her with my annoyed eyes. Looking at her, I just couldn't control my laughter. I laughed out loud seeing her.

" Am I looking that bad?" She asked me sadly and looked at her reflection through the mirror.

I controlled my laughter and said," You are looking like a ripe orange. Who chose this saree for you?"

" Mammi ji(mother in law). So, I am looking bad and you are making fun of me," She replied making a poker face and started opening her jewellery.

Oh!! God!! This woman is really something. I was just joking and she took it seriously. She was looking marvellous in this saree.

" Now, I am looking ugly in your eyes," She whined like a kid and threw away the necklace somewhere in the room and I am still chuckling with my tight lips. 

So, she is angry and sad. She is looking cute with her red angry face and I know how to handle this angry bird.

" You know what flower, I love oranges. They are sweet and sour at a time. I would love to eat this orange," I whispered seductively in her ear and held her waist from behind.

She wriggled in my arms and said angrily," Leave me, I don't need your flattering words."

" Is that so? Hmm!" I said and kissed her back neck softly. She just stopped her wriggling and moaned a little.

" Is my angry bird still angry? What I have to do to calm her down?" I asked my flower and made her look into my eyes.

She smiled innocently and said," You will not get any kiss from me for one week and that's your punishment."

Saying that she smiled evilly and I just lost it. How can she say that? It will be pure torture for me if she refuses to give me kisses.

" That's not right," I whined with frustration and she just laughed loudly looking at my face.]

I again remembered that girl and a long sigh left from my mouth. No matter what I just can't forget her. Her beautiful face, innocent eyes and refreshing smile always bothers me. I never thought that behind her beautiful laughter, a selfish and characterless woman was hiding.

My trail of thoughts are cut when someone entered my office cabin. I looked at the person and it is none other than my brother Yash.

" We have finally bought the 'Singh Enterprise'. The legal papers are in my hand," He said giving me some files and sat in front of me.

I checked the files and said smiling," That's great. This company really worth the money. It has more branches than us."

" Hmm. Mr Singh wanted to meet you as you are the new Chairman of 'Singh Enterprise'. So, what do you think? Will you go to Pune to meet him?" He asked me cautiously.

" Fine then. I will meet him after 2 days," I replied. Though I wanted to refuse but I don't know why I agreed.

Then, we talked for some time about an upcoming project and how to increase our profit. My father fears that I am becoming reckless and ruining his reputation. I have to prove to him that he is wrong.

" I heard that Dad is thinking to make me heir and give the company in my name," Yash asked me suddenly.

I looked at him and found him smirking at me. I saw his satisfactory eyes.

" So what?" I asked him dramatically giving no importance to his smirk.

He chuckled and said trying very hard to provoke me," Tsk....tsk.....bro..I feel pity for you. Because of your womanizer nature, you are going to lose your position."

" At least I am not a child molester. I still remember how you molested a 15-year-old girl. Being a womanizer is far better than being a child molester," I replied sarcastically and he just lost his all colours from his face.

He replied coldly," It was your ex-wife's misconception. I didn't do anything like that. She just accused me without any reason."

" All the proofs were against you. So, don't try to cover it up," I replied and lit a cigarette.

He was going to say something when I warned him blowing the smoke in the air," You are my younger brother and act like that. Next time, if you try to provoke me then I will suspend you from your post."

" Dad will no.............. " He tried to say something when I ordered him," If you are done here then get lost. I have many important things to do."

He didn't say anything further. He gave me an angry look and left the cabin immediately.

Niyati's p.o.v

[ " No matter what I will never leave you. If you again say that you will leave me then I will chain you in my bed," Shiv said angrily pinning my hands over my head. He is still hovering over me after making his crazy love to me.

I asked him softly," You love me that much?

" You don't know the limit of my love for you because it's limitless. You are my first ever love and you will remain my love forever," He said kissing my forehead and I hugged him tightly.

Then he said very lovingly," I have held your hands and I am not going to leave them ever. That's my promise."]

A painful humorous chuckle left my mouth when I remembered all those promises. I was a fool to believe all those fake promises. He was really a good actor and liar.

I am still thinking about him when my boss called me. I immediately covered up my disturbed expression with my neutral expression.

Well, my boss is Mr Harmeet Singh. He is a 57-year-old bald man and owner of 'Singh Enterprise'. I might be his employee but he never treats me that way. He considers me as his daughter and very affectionate towards me.

" Sir, you were talking about some important matter?" I asked him politely.

He replied," Yeah, Niyati. Actually, I have sold the company to another businessman as I will be leaving for the USA very soon. My full family lives there and I will be settling there as well."

" But, sir...what about the employee and the stu.............." I couldn't complete my sentence when said assuring me," Don't worry. You and the employees will not lose their job. I have talked with the new owner and he has agreed to this matter. It's like the chairman will be changed just. Otherwise, everything will remain the same."

I took a relief of breath thinking that I didn't lose my job. This job is very important for me. I just can't rely on Ranvijay like the previous times. He has already done many things for me.

" But, sir who is the new owner of our company? May I know his name?" I asked him curiously.

He replied," He is one of the richest businessmen. His name is Shi................."

He couldn't complete his sentence when my phone started ringing. I saw the caller id and it's from my house.

I looked at him and he understood what's I am asking.

" It's fine. Go and attend the call," He told me giving his fatherly smile.

I didn't waste any time and left his office cabin. I received the call worriedly. I just hope Neela is fine.

Note- So, what do you think about this chapter? 🤔Very soon Shivansh and Niyati are going to cross their paths. What will happen then? 🤔

If you are liking the story then don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Thank you.