{×~27~×}

Lexa came down into the cell in a apron, much different to her everyday wear which was her commander wear with her armor. She had faked a limp and made her face dirty to make it look like she was anyone but someone who was in power.

Pike, Jaha and Kane looked at her, watching her walk in and sat in a corner with a bucket infront of her. The twins came in behind her and their eyes widen at the sight of the 3 men.

the men acted they were surprised to see them before they rushed over, Lexa stood up quickly thinking they were about to hurt the twins but stopped once she saw the men hugging them, she furrowed her eyebrows watching them pull away.

"Ace, Axel, we've been looking everywhere for you. Your sister has been worried sick!" Pike said, hugging Axel once more.

"Thank goodness, you two are alive. We don't know what would happen if the golden twins were gone." Jaha said, smiling.

The twins looked at him in disbelief, never in 7 years they have heard or been called the golden twins. They just curses, their blood begin to boil.

"Drop the act! We know what your doing!" Axel yelled, Anya and Titus came down the stairs and stopped at the door.

"I knew they couldn't be trusted, they are fake." Titus snarled, glaring at the twins.

Anya looked at the twins, not knowing what to believe. They have grounder blood, their legendary blood, but all Natblidas know not to lie. They have assumed that the twins knew that.

Kane looked at the twins in sympathy, as their eyes didn't light up as he believe he had seen the light they had left, begin to fade. His heart ached as guilt crept up his mind and heart.

Jaha looked up at Anya, with a fake grateful look, "thank you for finding the twins, I don't know how to repay you."

Anya nodded, not seeing through the facade they built as her anger and regret for trusting the twins blinded her as she was unable to see through it, it was the same for Lexa.

Titus and Anya turns and walked back up the stairs without another word, they wanted in the cell for hours. The 3 men had never let their facade drop as they acted they care for the twins.

The twins sat their in slient, hoping that Anya and Lexa didn't believe them or the act the men built. They heard the moving moving of a chain so they looked over and saw Kane trying to remove the chain off his ankle.

"Kane, stop. If they'd wanted to kill they would've done it already." Jaha said, as he leaned against the wall under the window.

"Two days without food or water." Kane said, as he gave up from trying remove the chain.

"Come on, how many times on the Ark did we go two days without water?" Pike asked, looking at them.

"This is not how our story ends, Marcus. We didn't wind up in the same train stain on the ground just to die in it, we still got work to do." Jaha said, looking at the two men.

"How can you be so sure?" Kane asked him, Pike looked at him waiting for the answer.

"My son told me." Jaha said.

The cell door opened, Kane got onto his feet once he had noticed two grounders coming entering the cell. They walk over to Jaha as they begin to pull him up, Jaha begins to fight the two grounders back.

"Stop! We came in peace! We came in peace, please!" Kane begged.

"You speak of peace when you send an assassin into one of my villages." The guard snarled.

Kane made a confused expression, his hands up in surrender. "What are you talking about?"

"Blood must have blood." The other guard said, as he threw a knife in the middle of the room in-between the 3 men. The men looked at Lexa and said something in trigedasleng, that only the twins understood.

"Two of you out of the adults, will die here. Today by the other's hand. We will hear the terms of your surrender from the man who lives." The grounder explained before they had left the cell.

"They want us to turn on each other." Jaha stated in anger and disbelief, Lexa glared at him.

"They want justice." She corrected, keeping her glare on the man.

"Lives have been lost on both sides. That's why we need to end this war." Pike yelled frustratedly, as he throws his jacket across the cell.

Jaha walks over to the brunette girl, he bent down to her level and looked at her. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Lexa." She replied, acting as if she was scared of him.

"Lexa, I'm Thelonious and this is Marcus and Pike. Your commander spoke of an assassin in the village?" Jaha asked her.

"Yes, eighteen of our people were murdered. Elders, children."

"We had nothing to do with it." Kane said.

"It doesn't matter," Axel said, rather coldly, getting up onto his feet. Ace stood up and stood behind him.

"The commander think you did, it's almost impossible to change a grounder's mind." Ace said, sounding cold and toneless. As if the last bit of hope she had, was ripped away and said it as if, she had tried and it didn't work.

"One of you must pick up the knife that is our way." Lexa said to the 3 men, she stood up and held eye contact with the twins before they stepped back and turned away.

"And if we refuse?" Jaha asked.

"Then the commander will slit all of your throats." Lexa said coldly, once again glaring at the three men.

After a couple more hours, none of them as moved. Jaha, Pike and Kane was desperately trying to think of ways to get out of here without having one of them to be killed. Two out-of three thought about the twins abilities, but know the twins wouldn't help them.

And if they force them, the grounders will suspect something is up. Jaha was the first one to break the slience in awhile.

"There has to be some other way to resolve this. Something we haven't thought of yet." Jaha said.

"There isn't." Axel, Ace and Lexa said in unison.

"She's right, they're not budging." Kane said, as he stepped away from the cell door and back to his spot.

"We can offer a trade, these people are primitive I've seen how they live. Our technology our medicine, all we ask is peace in return." Pike said, trying to think of more ways.

"If they really want peace, they told us how to get it." Kane said as he picked up the knife.

"Through murder?" Jaha asked in disbelief, getting up onto his feet as he eyed the knife in Kanes hands.

"Through sacrifice." Kane said.

"Marcus, what the hell are you doing?" Pike asked, almost yelling.

"If we don't make a choice, then we all die. And the killing won't end, I volunteer to be one that dies." Kane said.

"Well, ain't this a touching moment." Axel said, they looked at Axel.

"3 best friends have to choose who dies and who lives, wouldn't be an hard choose for you Jaha would it?" Ace said, smirking at Jaha.

"I do not choose to die." Jaha said, glaring in the direction of the twins. He grabbed the knife out of Marcus's hands and put Lexa in a choke hold, putting the knife to her throat.

"Thelonious, No!" Axel, Ace, Pike, and Kane yelled.

Lexa quickly got out of the choke hold, flipping Jaha over her shoulder disarming him.

"I've heard enough," she yelled, guards came into the cell with Anya infront. She walked over and stood infront them as they begin to put on her armor.

"Congratulations, all of you get to live for now." Lexa said, in a toneless voice.

Lexa looked at Thelonious and Pike, "you will all get to leave, but if your people don't leave by tomorrow at sundown. We will kill you all."